The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Why is that the moment the sun comes out every girl manages to look absolutely ****ing stunning? It's wonderful
Reply 1861
Original post by The Wavefunction
Why is that the moment the sun comes out every girl manages to look absolutely ****ing stunning? It's wonderful

Is question framed as a complaint?

Try walking about Oxford Circus..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SA-1
Is question framed as a complaint?

Try walking about Oxford Circus..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah, it's more how the manage to bring it from nowhere. I don't think I phrased it very well tbh.

Basically what I meant was; Girls look ridic hot when the sun's out, and I'm very happy about that

Unfamiliar with this Oxford Circus, can't see it beating university students who aren't afraid to show a bit of skin

14 degrees, blue skies and the legs are out. Oh yes.
I need to move to the city and get a job working outside, mad ting
Original post by Parties in LA
Anybody bought tickets at City and knows how it works? Going to get them for the CL semi. Still pissed at myself for missing out on the Messi masterpiece last year.

Imagine being a plastic City fan.
Original post by Parties in LA

It's £20ish return train from where I am, so adding up food makes it something like 75 to see Barca, Bayern or Madrid, not bad.

ok

Posted from TSR Mobile
Barcelona knocked out by Atletico. Wow.

Naturally a refereeing decision right at the end ruined the tie, but fair play to Simeone - I though Barca were gonna win it easily.

City actually have a great chance now. They certainly aren't the best team left in it but neither would you expect anybody else to destroy them.
Diego Godin is the most under appreciated player in the world. Comfortably the best centre half in the world, for me.

Always been a big fan of Real but I'd like to see Atletico go on to win this. Their ethos and general work rate is to be admired, they really deserve it. They're everything football should be.
Still a team have yet to retain the CL. Fine lines in this competition.
Ronaldo at 3/1 for the Balon d'Or is a good price considering there's a good chance he'll win the champions league, finish top scorer in it and win the Golden shoe.
Form at the start/first 5 months of next season is the only thing that matters when it comes to the Ballon D'Or
Ronaldo at 3/1 for the Balon d'Or is a good price considering there's a good chance he'll win the champions league, finish top scorer in it and win the Golden shoe.

But he'll do nothing in the Euros... #Kane2016
Original post by Jimmy Seville
Form at the start/first 5 months of next season is the only thing that matters when it comes to the Ballon D'Or

I think trophies in the year is also a factor, especially if you can win the champions league, but yeah form from October on is pretty much all that's required providing your name is Messi or Ronaldo. No one else stands any real chance, regardless of how well they play at this moment in time.

Original post by Kenan and Kel
But he'll do nothing in the Euros... #Kane2016

Yeah, Portugual will lose to the first half decent side they meet, such a mediocre side (in b4 Portugual win euros).

I can see Kane, and England having a good Euros tbf, with Kane joining Madrid in the summer
Best scene in season 5

Best scene in season 5

You get that Aguero thing I linked you to in the end?
Reply 1877
Original post by Lúcio
Barcelona knocked out by Atletico. Wow.

Naturally a refereeing decision right at the end ruined the tie, but fair play to Simeone - I though Barca were gonna win it easily.

City actually have a great chance now. They certainly aren't the best team left in it but neither would you expect anybody else to destroy them.

Atlético and Bayern will destroy them.
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Atlético and Bayern will destroy them.

Maybe but City seem to be full of surprises.
Nobody except Barca haven't looked vulnerable at times....and Barca just went out.

Would be awesome for Pellegrini to win the CL in his last season. Would be great for English co-efficient too, especially if Liverpool progressed tonight.
Best scene in season 5

Bruh do you even hardhome?

Latest