The Student Room Group

Guys, if you had feelings for a girl

Would you find it possible to go for a fortnight without speaking to her? If so, why?

Would you make an effort to see her when you could, especially if she made the same effort you? Or is this not a big deal?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Would you find it possible to go for a fortnight without speaking to her? If so, why?Would you make an effort to see her when you could, especially if she made the same effort you? Or is this not a big deal?

Are you going out with her?
that would be sooo CUTEEEE :awesome:
but no one does this in this century :no:
Reply 3
Original post by ODES_PDES
Are you going out with her?

I am her. I just feel that I've been lied to :frown:
Original post by fatima1998

Why is that an issue?
Reply 5
I could, but only if the situation demanded that we couldn't talk for a fortnight.

If I have feelings for someone I'm going to want to talk to them and see them as much as possible :cute:
I am her. I just feel that I've been lied to :frown:

In that case are you going out with him?
If I don't speak to a girl for a fortnight then the chances are I don't have romantic feelings for her.
Original post by Alexion
I could, but only if the situation demanded that we couldn't talk for a fortnight.

If I have feelings for someone I'm going to want to talk to them and see them as much as possible :cute:

This :h:
Original post by darkvibes
Why is that an issue?

because people are busy in their lives :dontknow:
they have jobs to do i guess

Take a harder look at the right kind of guy. They will still do this. I would, but I'm not noticed by society. Maybe the others aren't either.

Not speaking to someone would be cute?
Original post by Alexion

Thanks, I thought it would be something like that.

So would you agree that someone who says he has feelings for a girl but makes crappy effort to see and speak to her is lying?
Original post by Tinemither
Take a harder look at the right kind of guy. They will still do this. I would, but I'm not noticed by society. Maybe the others aren't either.

i am not looking at any guys... i just observed this alot happening - no one does that thing anymore or maybe some do...
also depends on how long a relationship will last for

So would you agree that someone who says he has feelings for a girl but makes crappy effort to see and speak to her is lying?

I would agree unfortunately :sadnod:
Reply 15

unless he's genuinely busy with something serious
Original post by dean01234
Not speaking to someone would be cute?

it depends on the person
if they are bothered enough to talk and leave whatever they are doing for a moment
that happens less in todays generation
loads of them had numerous amount of bfs/ gfs - surely if you find true love then why to go for another...
you gotta find true love to apply that rule - i think...
If i had feelings for a girl i would defo make an effort to see her. Two weeks is a long time to not speak with someone you like.
If the girl had made an effort then i absolutely would. Shows shes actually interested in me.
There's no one I can't go a fortnight without speaking to.
Original post by MevMev
unless he's genuinely busy with something serious

I have known him for years and it has been months since he told me that lie. He is like this no matter how busy he is or isn't. Come to think of it the contact only gets regular when he has an ulterior motive, or so I'might starting to believe.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending