The Student Room Group

New spec for AQA economics question structures!!! HELP

Hi
I do AQA economics as level and my exam is in May 2015,
For both macro and micro, we are the first to do a new specification which has different mark questions etc
Recently I tried doing lots of past papers thinking that the new paper was going to be quite similar but actually the structure of the questions and some of the graphs ( eg externalities graphs) have changed. I was so annoyed as I got an E on that exam for that reason but I was wondering if anyone knows a good structure for both micro and macro on how to write the essay questions.

Kinda urgently as exams are coming up 😀😀👍

Thanks
Original post by Charlie11x
Hi
I do AQA economics as level and my exam is in May 2015,
For both macro and micro, we are the first to do a new specification which has different mark questions etc
Recently I tried doing lots of past papers thinking that the new paper was going to be quite similar but actually the structure of the questions and some of the graphs ( eg externalities graphs) have changed. I was so annoyed as I got an E on that exam for that reason but I was wondering if anyone knows a good structure for both micro and macro on how to write the essay questions.

Kinda urgently as exams are coming up 😀😀👍

Thanks

Hey, I did AS last year so obviously I know my exams were different to what yours will be as you were saying but the most important thing is to understand the content before you can answer the questions. Your teacher will surely go through the structure with you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending