The Student Room Group

Female Football Fan Here!

Hi probably gonna get some snarky comments for being a girl who likes football...and also for the fact i'm a Hull City fan for my sins :s-smilie: don't know if any other female fans are on this site but worth a shot to see.

I'm a hull fan because my dad is from there and lived that way until he went to Uni in Sheffield my mum left me and my two brothers (both football crazy) when I was 7 and I lived with my dad until 2014. I have been too many games both home and away and love to watch it for the atmosphere and also to show support to the team that pretty much stole my football virginity at a young age. The first game I watched was at the Ricoh Arena against Coventry and we lost big time xD

Scroll to see replies

I thought you meant you were a fan of 'female football' ie women football.
Was about to comment who tf even watches that.
Reply 2
Female football fan here, too!! I'm an Arsenal fan though... Not for any particular reason, I just liked the way they played football when they lost the 2010 league cup final (the irony).
Original post by AfcFob
Female football fan here, too!! I'm an Arsenal fan though... Not for any particular reason, I just liked the way they played football when they lost the 2010 league cup final (the irony).

They didn't even play in the 2010 final.

Still, you're not the most unknowledgable Arsenal fan on here. Good job.
Not sure why you have to make a song and dance about being a female football fan...
Original post by Major Zero
Not sure why you have to make a song and dance about being a female football fan...

This.

It's like them girl gamers.

Original post by Jimmy Seville

Remember it well. Well the final Blues won. Jammy bastards.
Reply 6

Haha meant the 2010-11 season final against Birmingham
Original post by AfcFob
Haha meant the 2010-11 season final against Birmingham

So why did you say 2010?
Reply 8
So why did you say 2010?

Tired typo... Had a more than stressful day yesterday (Family problems) and just made a small mistake 😁
Came on this thread expecting a Shed End needless insult on op and a creepy Shawn visitor message.

1 out of 2 so far...
Original post by leinad2012
Came on this thread expecting a Shed End needless insult on op and a creepy Shawn visitor message.

1 out of 2 so far...

What about a **** joke in an intro message from Luke
Original post by Parties in LA
What about a **** joke in an intro message from Luke

Haven't been on misc in a while, who's dupe ate you?
Original post by leinad2012
Haven't been on misc in a while, who's dupe ate you?

Pimped
Original post by Parties in LA
Pimped

Hello Brother
Wow you're so cool and unique
Original post by ULTRALIGHT BEAM
Hello Brother

When i get banned youll be able to complete my username
Original post by Mentally
I thought you meant you were a fan of 'female football' ie women football.
Was about to comment who tf even watches that.

Hell nooo that's boring af
Original post by AfcFob

Fair enough.. personally loathe Aresnal due to them beating us in the FA Cup final in 2014 XD I even went to watch that game
Original post by Major Zero

Maybe because I wanted to see if there were any others on here as well as me. Also so many lasses claim to like football yet support a top well known team when they know eff all about it but say they do just for male attention. Makes a mockery of girls like myself who actually love the game and know a fair amount about it! Don't see why it matters if I do anyway? Not really offensive is it? :')
Original post by weathergirl96
Hell nooo that's boring af

:biggrin:

@feminists

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36002321

What. The ****. Is that.

Quick Reply

Latest