The Student Room Group

19 Prime Ministers went to Eton

Is this a problem or not? Do you think that having a private education is an advantage when going into politics?

Do you think that Prime Ministers' education should even be a topic of discussion? For example, David Cameron and Boris Johnson went to Eton then Oxford while Jeremy Corbyn and Sadiq Khan went to state schools and then London Metropolitan University.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
No one? Really? Ok then
Reply 2
Original post by JohnGreek
No one cares at 00:49 am

It's 19:52 here
Reply 3
Original post by JohnGreek
kewl
it's 00:53 am now in the UK

gn

Lol go to bed
Reply 4
Original post by Ladbants
It's 19:52 here

U in da USA? #feelthebern
Is this a problem or not? Do you think that having a private education is an advantage when going into politics?

Do you think that Prime Ministers' education should even be a topic of discussion? For example, David Cameron and Boris Johnson went to Eton then Oxford while Jeremy Corbyn and Sadiq Khan went to state schools and then London Metropolitan University.

No problem Man
Reply 6
I don't know if its an advantage but rich people always win and so yeah it would make sense that private education has a link to winning in life.
I'd quite like to see Corbyn elected just so London Met could say that they've produced a Prime Minster. :tongue:

[video="youtube;_ksjk-tsy0Y"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ksjk-tsy0Y[/video]this is the american equivalent of eton

For a minute I thought beatrice was a genius, then I read gcses
Reply 11
Original post by Abstract_Prism
I'd quite like to see Corbyn elected just so London Met could say that they've produced a Prime Minster. :tongue:

He dropped out.
Original post by TercioOfParma
For a minute I thought beatrice was a genius, then I read gcses

Same here.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending