The Student Room Group

Curry house chef prepared food after wiping his bottom with his bare hands

(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Someone please tell me that this is a joke.
Reply 2
The Daily Mail doesn't strike me as a particularly reliable source...
Reply 3
Original post by Summit
The Daily Mail doesn't strike me as a particularly reliable source...

http://www.swindon24.co.uk/news/chef-used-bare-hands-to-wipe-bum-before-making-customers-curry/

Apparently anything that puts these people in a bad light is somehow unreliable.
That's where he gets the flavour from! I say let him carry on. Or shall I say, curry on? :getmecoat:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by lizardlenny
That's where he gets the flavour from! I say let him carry on. Or shall I say, curry on? :getmecoat:

I'm not sure If i'll order some Asian food anytime soon.
Doesn't surprise me tbh.
This is why I don't eat Indian or similar food. I'll stick to Italian or British food as of future

EDIT: In response to all the people singling out my comment as of recent; I would like to say that I have data which backs up what myself and a lot of people know to be true.

https://www.thecaterer.com/articles/333629/chinese-restaurants-score-worst-in-food-hygiene-scores-for-more-hospitality-stories-see-what-the-weekend-papers-say

In a survey done of British restaurants serving various different cuisines of food Chinese restaurants fared the worst at achieving the minimum standards of hygiene (at least 3 stars) at 55% closely followed by kebab shops at 53% and Indian restaurants at 48%. By comparison fish and chip shops fared somewhat better at 28% failing to meet minimum standards of hygiene and Italian restuarants only 21%.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 8
"because he doesn't use toilet paper for 'cultural reasons"

I can't even believe I read that.

I know there's something like this in the Islamic Hadiths about not using toilet paper but Jesus Christ, this is disgusting.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Attempt
"because he doesn't use toilet paper for 'cultural reasons"

I can't even believe I read that.

I know there's something like this in the Islamic Hadiths about not using toilet paper but Jesus Christ, this is disgusting.

That's vile.

What hygiene rating has his establishment got?

It needs to be revoked and the place shutdown immediately; that's practically biological warfare.
Reply 10
Apparently he was fined £5,000 for similar offences, so at-least people are aware of this insanity.

Cultural relativism is a myth.
I thought you were an SJW but that is pretty racist. I'm pretty sure most Indian chefs don't wipe their arses with their hands. I'm fairly sure there are equally horrible tales about restaurants serving all kinds of cuisines.
Without washing his hands...?
Original post by KingBradly
I thought you were an SJW but that is pretty racist. I'm pretty sure most Indian chefs don't wipe their arses with their hands. I'm fairly sure there are equally horrible tales about restaurants serving all kinds of cuisines.

Me? An SJW? You're kidding me right? I voted UKIP last election :rofl:

I'm the opposite of an SJW

Indian food and similar is far too spicy for my tastebuds
Original post by Attempt
Apparently he was fined £5,000 for similar offences, so at-least people are aware of this insanity.

Mate, there are Islamist preachers calling for homosexuals and Jews to be beheaded and you're getting hung up on some dodgy restaurant?
Err generalising a bit there.... "similar food". Lol you sound so ignorant.
Original post by Attempt

Oh, good, at least he didn't get away with it unpunished then

Still disgusting though; who knows how many people would have gotten food poisoning or worse from that

Human intestinal fecal bacteria is not meant to be an ingredient in food
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Err generalising a bit there.... "similar food". Lol you sound so ignorant.

Reply to me when I care what you think
Reply 18
Original post by donutellme
Without washing his hands...?

Without washing his hands.
Reply 19
Original post by KingBradly
Mate, there are Islamist preachers calling for homosexuals and Jews to be beheaded and you're getting hung up on some dodgy restaurant?

Step at a time mate.

I just saw this today.

Quick Reply

Latest