The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Kingston University 2016 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Hi Everyone

Does anyone got an interview for Secondary MFL at Kingston?
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Hi! I applied February 23 of this year and got an offer back on March 11. I am planning on attending Kingston this fall as a second year student studying international Relations. I am an American student so I am excited to move to London! Does anyone have any advice for moving to London? I have been to Europe before but never to England. Anything I should know before coming? I wish I would have the opportunity to visit the campus beforehand but flying 6000 miles from California for one day of a tour just isn't practical!
Reply 142
I am so confused .I want to apply for the Sustainable Building Design and Performance MSc. I can not find the deadlines in the website so I wonder if I am too late or I can apply this week or the next week?
(edited 8 years ago)
Has anyone got an offer for Adult Nursing at Kingston? Would be nice to know someone else who is going!
Original post by Dena-H
I am so confused .I want to apply for the Sustainable Building Design and Performance MSc. I can not find the deadlines in the website so I wonder if I am too late or I can apply this week or the next week?

Hi Dena-H,

I would contact the admissions department listed on the course page and they will be able to help.

Chloe :smile:
Student Ambassador
Reply 145
Original post by Kingston University
Hello Everyone,

This is a thread for all our 2016 applicants, please feel free to ask any questions you have and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Chloe

Student Ambassador :smile:

Hello Chloe,
I have been invited for a selection day in May for PGDIP in Adult nursing. I would appreciate if you can guide me throughout the process on that day. In addition I shall be grateful if you can suggest to me where I can look for information to revise for numeracy and literacy test.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Many thanks,
Parama
Original post by paramaa
Hello Chloe,
I have been invited for a selection day in May for PGDIP in Adult nursing. I would appreciate if you can guide me throughout the process on that day. In addition I shall be grateful if you can suggest to me where I can look for information to revise for numeracy and literacy test.
Many thanks,
Parama

Hi Parama,

I'm having this looked at for you and will get back to you as soon as the faculty gets back to me.

Student Ambassador
Just got an offer for MA Fashion. Anyone else? :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by summeranne
Hi! I applied February 23 of this year and got an offer back on March 11. I am planning on attending Kingston this fall as a second year student studying international Relations. I am an American student so I am excited to move to London! Does anyone have any advice for moving to London? I have been to Europe before but never to England. Anything I should know before coming? I wish I would have the opportunity to visit the campus beforehand but flying 6000 miles from California for one day of a tour just isn't practical!

Hi summeranne,

I know we've spoken before but have you seen our virtual tours on our website? It's a great way to look around without the jetlag!

Student Ambassador
Reply 149
Original post by paramaa
Hello Chloe,
Many thanks,
Parama

Hi Parama
You should have been sent sample papers and answers so you can prepare.
The day consists of a numeracy and literacy test in the morning plus a talk about the course and the uni. The afternoon is when the interview takes place which are multiple mini interviews.
Good luck
Karen
Anyone here starting BA Graphic Design in 2016?
Reply 151
Hello Everyone,

This is a thread for all our 2016 applicants, please feel free to ask any questions you have and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Chloe

Hi Chloe,

Do you or can anyone else tell me what the timetable is for the 1st year Interior Design course at Kingston? I am a mature student with two children starting this September and I need to get their names down on the waiting lists for after school club asap as the places go very quickly.

Thanks!
Original post by Evie11
Hi Chloe,

Do you or can anyone else tell me what the timetable is for the 1st year Interior Design course at Kingston? I am a mature student with two children starting this September and I need to get their names down on the waiting lists for after school club asap as the places go very quickly.

Thanks!

Hi Evie,

Unfortunately I do not have access to timetables and to my knowledge they do not become available until students have enrolled in September. I would suggest contacting the Faculty of Art Design and Architecture to see if they can be of any assistance, their contact details are here.

I hope this helps,

Student Ambassador
Reply 153
Hi Evie,

Unfortunately I do not have access to timetables and to my knowledge they do not become available until students have enrolled in September. I would suggest contacting the Faculty of Art Design and Architecture to see if they can be of any assistance, their contact details are here.

I hope this helps,

Student Ambassador

Ok, I will do.

Many Thanks
Hello Everyone,

Chloe

Hi Chloe!

Was wandering if you know anything about when we'll be able to apply for accommodation? I'm a first year student so will be looking to live in halls.

Thanks!
Original post by EllieBowker13
Hi Chloe!

Was wandering if you know anything about when we'll be able to apply for accommodation? I'm a first year student so will be looking to live in halls.

Thanks!

Hi Ellie,

Halls applications open once you have accepted your place at Kingston. There is then a quick turn around so make sure you're checking your emails from August!

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Chloe
Original post by Paulius123
Anyone here starting BA Graphic Design in 2016?

I am!
Hi Chloe!
Is there an official facebook group for the Kingston 2016 freshers? Or one for those of us who'll be at the FADA this fall? There are so many, but they're all managed by a third party, which is a bit annoying.
Original post by vonbroten
Hi Chloe!
Is there an official facebook group for the Kingston 2016 freshers? Or one for those of us who'll be at the FADA this fall? There are so many, but they're all managed by a third party, which is a bit annoying.

Was going to ask the same actually. Most of my friends have been invited to freshers groups from their unis and are already getting to know people that are in their course or staying in the same halls.
Original post by vonbroten
Hi Chloe!

Hi vonbroten,

As far as I am aware there is not an official Freshers Facebook page or group.

Chloe
Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending