The Student Room Group

Ucas offer deferred for 2017

Hi. I applied for 2016 entry but was offered a 2017 entry instead. Has this happened to someone? I've only heard of students deferring but not university deferring the offer.
Original post by Radchick18
Hi. I applied for 2016 entry but was offered a 2017 entry instead. Has this happened to someone? I've only heard of students deferring but not university deferring the offer.

It's not common but it happens every year when courses have given out as many offers as they can handle, but still like the applicant (ie you).
Reply 2
consider contacting the university to discuss any way in which a non-deferred entry could be acquired
Reply 3
Original post by ageshallnot
It's not common but it happens every year when courses have given out as many offers as they can handle, but still like the applicant (ie you).

Thank you for your reply. I looked around google and ive never seen this as a common thing. 😀
Reply 4
Original post by Natalo77
consider contacting the university to discuss any way in which a non-deferred entry could be acquired

I have been told that as of this time, there is no place for me this year. I guess i'll just have to wait then 😌 thanks for your reply.
Original post by Radchick18
I have been told that as of this time, there is no place for me this year. I guess i'll just have to wait then 😌 thanks for your reply.

Is it a healthcare course?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending