The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DanielleT192
Excuse my language but ffs, no point in the comment above. I don't understand people who are complaining about the length of threads that have been posted when you're continuing to reply. If you don't want to help and have lost patience, then stop replying.

Just because I, along with quite a few others here, have lost patience, it doesn't mean I don't want to help him. I do. But a lot of people have tried to do what they can to help him out, myself included, and the fact that he's still in the same situation is pretty frustrating now.
Original post by georgiaswift
We do want to help. I for one want him to be able to move on and enjoy a happy and fulfilling life. We're trying to help him do that. But it's understandable that we're getting frustrated when he doesn't actually want help, he just wants to use this place as a blog in which he can vent. We're trying to help.

I know. I am grateful for everything all of you have done over the last year or two. I want to move on and enjoy life again.

Original post by Greeny1996
Just try to keep in mind everything that's gone wrong, as well as everyone who's tried to help you get past all this. We aren't trying to be mean, but there's only so much we can do. Ultimately, whatever happens now is all down to you, and believe it or not we actually do want you to get over this and move on with your life.

Yeah. I know, I totally get it. I am thankful for all of you. I will move on with my life. I think I am going in the right direction. I feel slightly less depressed and I think her memories are beginning to fade a little. It's starting to maybe become a blur. I don't know exactly what's going on but maybe I am starting to accept however difficult and painful it is..
Original post by hezzlington
Nope, you're gonna see her at uni and explode..

You're a clever troll

I wish I was a troll. But sadly I'm not. Well last time I saw her in uni, my heart began to beat really fast and it was kinda scary. Hopefully that won't happen again.
Went back to uni today, but she wasn't there. Still I felt really anxious and sad all day. I don't even like going to uni anymore. It just makes me feel upset. Luckily I just have another week left and then I'm done.

I really miss her. :/
How can I convince her to be my friend again? I really want another chance :frown:
Original post by believeteam22
How can I convince her to be my friend again? I really want another chance :frown:

Mate, you can't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Original post by Anonymous
Mate, you can't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But why is she so heartless and adamant to not be my friend again. Can't she just give me another chance? It's not fair. :/
Looks like I'm about 3 weeks too late to make the "use a ladder" joke...

Are you mad? You finish uni next week its too late so move on she don't want to be your friend and once uni finishes no reason to be friends.
Original post by chikane
Are you mad? You finish uni next week its too late so move on she don't want to be your friend and once uni finishes no reason to be friends.

I know. It's just sad. We were friends for so long and now I will finish uni and never ever see her again or be able to talk to her. It really hurts. Of course we could still be friends even if uni finished, but like you said she doesn't want to be my friend and that is the harsh truth. :frown:
I know. It's just sad. We were friends for so long and now I will finish uni and never ever see her again or be able to talk to her. It really hurts. Of course we could still be friends even if uni finished, but like you said she doesn't want to be my friend and that is the harsh truth. :frown:

Of course people can be friends after uni but not with her you won't be.
It's over and time is ticking away till you leave atleast be grateful she didn't cut you out of her life last year.
There's nothing you can do to change her mind now accept it's over and concentrate on applying for a job.

She doesn't want to be your friend, move on seriously before you get a restraining order against you.
listen to rock fan...
Reply 273
Original post by chikane
Hahaha oh Georgia you do make me laugh he can have that again with her I feel........................
In his dreams :laugh::laugh:

You and Georgiaswift seem to be enjoying this too much. Making fun of someone who has been suffering with mental instability is just about as low as you can get.

If you are frustrated and annoyed then add him to your ignore list and/or do not click on his threads. There are plenty of other threads to post advice in if this one is making you resort to insults.

People who are exasperated with his ignoring your advice do not understand that he is not ignoring your advice but simply cannot act it out hence why he has, quite bravely, seeked medical help which is a harder step than you would think.

OP - nothing anyone says on here will help you. What you are enjoying is the therapeutic nature of writing out your feelings and knowing someone is reading them, regardless of their response. The very best thing for this situation is counselling because obviously this isn't just about the girl - it's a symptom of a deeper problem, either medical or lifestyle. I can relate to a lot of your feelings when my ex broke up with me and I was depressed for over a yesr. The best thing I took away from that experience was that it had very little to do with the girl and almost everything to do with being unhappy as a person - my job, goals, friends, everything. It's easy to bury how unhappy you are for years and sometimes a big forced change like a breakup makes you evaluate your life honestly.
how can i convince her to be my friend again? I really want another chance :frown:

STOP IT. It's over.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by chikane
Of course people can be friends after uni but not with her you won't be.
It's over and time is ticking away till you leave atleast be grateful she didn't cut you out of her life last year.
There's nothing you can do to change her mind now accept it's over and concentrate on applying for a job.

I am keeping a lot of anger inside me, and I really want to unleash on her.

Original post by Greeny1996
STOP IT. It's over.

It's difficult.

Original post by Rock Fan
She doesn't want to be your friend, move on seriously before you get a restraining order against you.

I really want to give her a piece of my mind.
Did this girl use me? I really need to know this..
Be a man ffs.
Original post by muslimstanisyed
Be a man ffs.

What is a "man"? Lol. That's not really helpful.
Original post by Shook
You and Georgiaswift seem to be enjoying this too much. Making fun of someone who has been suffering with mental instability is just about as low as you can get.

If you are frustrated and annoyed then add him to your ignore list and/or do not click on his threads. There are plenty of other threads to post advice in if this one is making you resort to insults.

People who are exasperated with his ignoring your advice do not understand that he is not ignoring your advice but simply cannot act it out hence why he has, quite bravely, seeked medical help which is a harder step than you would think.

OP - nothing anyone says on here will help you. What you are enjoying is the therapeutic nature of writing out your feelings and knowing someone is reading them, regardless of their response. The very best thing for this situation is counselling because obviously this isn't just about the girl - it's a symptom of a deeper problem, either medical or lifestyle. I can relate to a lot of your feelings when my ex broke up with me and I was depressed for over a yesr. The best thing I took away from that experience was that it had very little to do with the girl and almost everything to do with being unhappy as a person - my job, goals, friends, everything. It's easy to bury how unhappy you are for years and sometimes a big forced change like a breakup makes you evaluate your life honestly.

They are not enjoying this and wouldnt be selected to be a mod if they took pleasure in others misfortune.

Latest

Trending

Trending