The Student Room Group

I need time dilation help please?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AlbertXY
and put the minus value where it says strong nuclear force and you have my answer that fits your diagram. Logic and rational thought suggest I am correct on the basis that + and + repel each other. Experiment, metal expansion and gas expansions of charged +ions shows I am correct.

The + and + only applies to the electrostatic force.

As said, it's the 'colour' of the quark that defines whether they attract or repel - my diagram shows a green and a blue quark (I think it's RGB?) and as the colours are different, they attract.
Reply 321
Original post by Alexion
The + and + only applies to the electrostatic force.

As @Peroxidation said, it's the 'colour' of the quark that defines whether they attract or repel - my diagram shows a green and a blue quark (I think it's RGB?) and as the colours are different, they attract.

By ''colour'' you mean charge surely because something that is highly charged glows ''orange''.

You fail to answer the queries also by only producing present information and not underlining logic.

There is no logic in that a quark or proton is a positive, the proton is a negative that emits a positive electron shell. When energy is added the electron shell expands repelling other electron shells to cause expansion. Your experiments show me this so my query stands without an answer thus far.

Consider metal, it expands when +q is added, when it becomes <+q it becomes >-q and contracts, so does gas.
By ''colour'' you mean charge surely because something that is highly charged glows ''orange''.

No. 'Colour' is a property (not a physical colour) that has no correlation with charge (afaik)

There is no logic in that a quark or proton is a positive, the proton is a negative that emits a positive electron shell. When energy is added the electron shell expands repelling other electron shells to cause expansion. Your experiments show me this so my query stands without an answer thus far.

No... what are you saying? Everything you say is either disproved or nonsensical and I don't understand how you fail to see that
Reply 323
Original post by Alexion
No. 'Colour' is a property (not a physical colour) that has no correlation with charge (afaik)

No... what are you saying? Everything you say is either disproved or nonsensical and I don't understand how you fail to see that

You are using ambiguity, your failure to teach is your poor wording , colour means colour it can't mean colour and mean something else,

Only dark and light exist, atoms are dark and light, you clearly have no idea of what you are talking about and mentioning colour.
You are using ambiguity, your failure to teach is your poor wording

pot kettle black much :rofl:
You are using ambiguity, your failure to teach is your poor wording , colour means colour it can't mean colour and mean something else,

Only dark and light exist, atoms are dark and light, you clearly have no idea of what you are talking about and mentioning colour.

HE is ambiguous?! Try listening to yourself. You contradict yourself constantly. Your argument is poorly formed with little to no evidence whatsoever.
For the colour = only colour and nothing else statement, stop being ridiculous. A word can have more than one meaning, charge means electrical charge AND for one to be charged (with a sentence or a cost). I stopped replying to you because your arguments are on a complete tangent to your question.
Please formulate a real argument then return, but for now stop trying to disprove a proven occurrence with haphazard arguments and theories with no rigor. Please.
Reply 326
Original post by The-Spartan
HE is ambiguous?! Try listening to yourself. You contradict yourself constantly. Your argument is poorly formed with little to no evidence whatsoever.
For the colour = only colour and nothing else statement, stop being ridiculous. A word can have more than one meaning, charge means electrical charge AND for one to be charged (with a sentence or a cost). I stopped replying to you because your arguments are on a complete tangent to your question.
Please formulate a real argument then return, but for now stop trying to disprove a proven occurrence with haphazard arguments and theories with no rigor. Please.

Firstly I am not a scientist or a William Shakespeare, so I do no t have to present perfection. Secondly I am a student of self study and I am not trying to disprove anything, I simply want answers to my questions which again people fail to provide.

Quoting present information and theory is not an answer , STOP trying to force a discipline and learn how to teach.

I will start again and keep it simple, forget everything thus far.

What length is it from the Earth to , next to the furthest away visual point?

That means the blackness background of space.

I measure = n

I have zoomed in on the area for you, can you please confirm your measurement ?

l=n.jpg
(edited 8 years ago)
I simply want answers to my questions which again people fail to provide.
if you do want answers to your questions then you really need to formulate better questions. This question is meaningless nonsense
What length is it from the Earth to , next to the furthest away visual point. That means the blackness background of space.
Just dipping back in to add that you have had answers (a thousand times over) to any questions you asked that were not nonsensical.
Reply 329
Original post by Implication
Just dipping back in to add that you have had answers (a thousand times over) to any questions you asked that were not nonsensical.

No, you avoid the question and quote back present information.
Reply 330
Original post by mphysical
if you do want answers to your questions then you really need to formulate better questions. This question is meaningless nonsense

The question is in English.
The question is in English.
How about translating it to science or maths?
Reply 332
How about translating it to science or maths?

Huh? I even drew a picture of the question, what is the length of space between the observer and nothing ?
what is the length of space between the observer and nothing ?
Undefined
This thread.

:u:
Reply 335
Undefined

So you mean n?

l=n.jpg

From two geometric 0 point sources , a linear diameter of the universe.

wave.jpg
(edited 8 years ago)
So you mean n?
No! I mean undefined because the question is undefined
Reply 337
No! I mean undefined because the question is undefined

The question is clearly defined in words and illustration, I suggest the teacher is avoiding answering the question knowing the questions answer makes science look rather naive when they say space is expanding and try to define a Universal shape. I put to you that the Universe is N-dimensional and the visual Universe is simply an XYZ dimension of relativity that occupies the n-dimensional universe.
I put to you that the Universe is N-dimensional and the visual Universe is simply an XYZ dimension of relativity that occupies the n-dimensional universe.
A multi-dimensional universe is not a new theory.
Reply 339
A multi-dimensional universe is not a new theory.

I never said it was, so you agree that the Universe is n-dimensional and the visual Universe is just relative to the inverse square law and the visual size of the object as it travels away from the observer and vice versus?

Quick Reply

Latest