The Student Room Group

Curry house chef prepared food after wiping his bottom with his bare hands

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
When did the liberals become so authoritarian? None of the labels even make sense to me anymore when people are seriously defending food choices as racist :lol:

You know how they are.

They'll call you an intolerant bigot for having your own opinion, even though in reality, they are the intolerant bigots for not accepting your own opinion.
Original post by KingBradly
I thought you were an SJW but that is pretty racist. I'm pretty sure most Indian chefs don't wipe their arses with their hands. I'm fairly sure there are equally horrible tales about restaurants serving all kinds of cuisines.

It's a horrible story, but the Mail is proudly displaying it for obvious racist and Islamophobic reasons.

What about, for example, the major 'posh' hotels in London that regularly come up in court for having chefs/cooking staff who don't wash hands, mice and cockroaches, not just on the floor but turning up in the food, etc, etc?
Original post by Fullofsurprises

What about, for example, the major 'posh' hotels in London that regularly come up in court for having chefs/cooking staff who don't wash hands, mice and cockroaches, not just on the floor but turning up in the food, etc, etc?

Name them
Reply 143
Original post by Fullofsurprises
It's a horrible story, but the Mail is proudly displaying it for obvious racist and Islamophobic reasons.

Okay so what's your point?

That they shouldn't report news stories like this because it's racist and islamophobic, Even though the mans religion wasn't even mentioned once in the article?

Exactly what the police said during the Rotherham rape cases
Original post by BaconandSauce
Name them

I'm not going to do my own list when the authorities publish full lists like this already. Here are some of the central London ones failing food inspections, the list includes many top hotels.

The article:
http://www.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/REVEALED-London-restaurants-pubs-supermarkets/story-25925829-detail/story.html

Browse down the page for an excellent zoomable graphic which shows all the ones getting 1 and 2 for food inspections, which is a fail. Includes many hotels and leading restaurants.
Tbh water does seem logically more hygienic than tissue.

I would suggest a small shower to clean the anus and then using tissue paper to dry it up, they have that in some hotels.

This guy is disgusting tho
The Chinese eat dogs.
Surely he washed his hands after?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 148
Original post by SMEGGGY
Surely he washed his hands after?

Posted from TSR Mobile

We can only hope.
You can get Indian out of India, but...
Original post by Attempt
Without washing his hands.

Hang on, it doesn't sat that anywhere...
Original post by simon_g
You can get Indian out of India, but...

"Chef" was probably some Bangladeshi; most so-called "Indian" restaurants in the UK have Bangladeshi chefs and are owned by Bangladeshis as well.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I read this yesterday and I remember reading this guy's Asian? This is coming from someone who was born and raised in India, we do wash ourselves with water after using the loo. But we used soap or detergent always afterwards.

If you had nutella on your hand/face, would you use toilet paper to get rid of it? I doubt it, you'd use water.

Exactly.
Rot

having fecal matter on your hands in not hygienic nor is splashing water contaminated with fecal matter around the bathroom hygienic either

But if you want FACTS then simply look at the countries who do use water and the number of deaths vs those who use paper and their number of deaths.

edit: and while you are reading this and typing your angry reply to tell us 'it ain't so' another person in India will have died because of **** in their drinking water

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/multimedia/2002/ind_sanitation/en/

Did I not just say both?

Didn't click on article, I don't care. It sounds like a stupid point your making. The water isn't dirty because people choose to do their business in it, if certain poverty stricken places had affordable and hygienic loo's why wouldn't people use those?

idc I'm so done with this thread. Like I actually don't even care anymore XDD clearly different cultures believe in different standards of hygiene, personally just using tissue paper alone is actually really disgusting and I cannot comprehend why anybody would do that. Not washing you hands after is equally disgusting.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Exactly.

Tell us though how you manged to get 'nutella' on you face in the first place.

It's just I've been using a toilet for a fair years and I've NEVER managed to do this
Indian food is much better than Chinese food. Much, much better. Chinese food is mostly bad. Covered in stinky sauces to hide the poor quality of the meat and the fact you're probably eating an AIDS infested dog.
Tell us though how you manged to get 'nutella' on you face in the first place.

It's just I've been using a toilet for a fair years and I've NEVER managed to do this

I was obviously referring to the first paragraph. :colonhash:
Did I not just say both?

Didn't click on article, I don't care. It sounds like a stupid point your making. The water isn't dirty because people choose to do their business in it, if certain poverty stricken places had affordable and hygienic loo's why wouldn't people use those?

idc I'm so done with this thread. Like I actually don't even care anymore XDD clearly different cultures believe in different standards of hygiene, personally just using tissue paper alone is actually really disgusting and I cannot comprehend why anybody would do that. Not washing you hands after is equally disgusting.

And while you were typing that another person died because of a lack of basic hygiene.

But yes you carry on telling us how using paper to clean yourself is awful
I was obviously referring to the first paragraph. :colonhash:

Not really an answer
And while you were typing that another person died because of a lack of basic hygiene.

But yes you carry on telling us how using paper to clean yourself is awful

Using paper ALONE. You need to sort out your reading comprehension.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending