The Student Room Group

Curry house chef prepared food after wiping his bottom with his bare hands

Scroll to see replies

Wtf there's no need to apply this to race?! You think any fast food restaurant is sanitary?? Every chain has had situations like this, where simply an individual worker preparing food, or the general butchering sanitation at the headquarters better still, was just done in a nasty way. What does one dude wiping his ass have to do with every single Indian restaurant or curry in general. And curry doesn't necessarily have to be Indian either.

This situation makes me more like demanding people touching my food at any restaurant wear gloves. People are scared to tap the window and be like oi bruv wash your hands. But why, when it's your money they need to survive.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Using paper ALONE. You need to sort out your reading comprehension.

Yes that's right I only use paper to wipe myself

Of course I wash my hands afterwards but only my hands (it I were to wash other parts I would end up with fecal matter on my hands and we all know how that ends)

http://www.who.int/bulletin/volumes/90/10/12-101873/en/
Original post by Wilfred Little
Indian food is much better than Chinese food. Much, much better. Chinese food is mostly bad. Covered in stinky sauces to hide the poor quality of the meat and the fact you're probably eating an AIDS infested dog.

Exactly exactly exactly, Can't believe that person said something so bloody ignorant man. Chinese food is way worse all that MSG and rat meat fact, fact.

And Ping Li wiping his bloody hands on his bloody smock and wiping under his nose
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
New favourite member :rofl:

This is disgusting. I can't believe someone just told you having a food preference is racist.

Did I say that? If your own reading comprehension was up to scratch you would understand the intention behind her initial post where it was a comment on the hygiene of south-asian and easy-asian people rather than the food itself. So yes, that is offensive.
Of India’s more than 2.3 million annual deaths among children, about 334 000 are attributable to diarrhoeal diseases.13

It should be obvious which method works the best
Reply 165
I don't eat any food that's been prepared by a third worlder. Not that I don't like curry - it's just that I don't trust their standards of hygiene.
Original post by BaconandSauce
Yes that's right I only use paper to wipe myself

Of course I wash my hands afterwards but only my hands (it I were to wash other parts I would end up with fecal matter on my hands and we all know how that ends)

Are you 5 years old? Is it really THAT difficult for you to comprehend the process of cleaning yourself? Here let me teach you like my mother did when I was 3.

Step 1) Do your business
Step 2) wipe with tissues
Step 3) wash (You will have NO fecal matter on your hands due to the previous step).
Step 4) Wipe again
Step 5) wash your hands with soap and water.
Step 6) Dry your hands.
Reply 167
Did I say that? If your own reading comprehension was up to scratch you would understand the intention behind her initial post where it was a comment on the hygiene of south-asian and easy-asian people rather than the food itself. So yes, that is offensive.

Everything offends people like you.
Original post by HucktheForde
Nothing. Just helping you find a suitable forum mate. You might want to try out stormfront.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by RobML
There wouldn't be uproar you delusional rodent

:toofunny:
Original post by Howard
Everything offends people like you.

Okay.
Of India’s more than 2.3 million annual deaths among children, about 334 000 are attributable to diarrhoeal diseases.13

Original post by Howard
I don't eat any food that's been prepared by a third worlder. Not that I don't like curry - it's just that I don't trust their standards of hygiene.

:facepalm2: I see what's going on around here.
Reply 171

Stop pointing out how unhygenic India is you racist
Okay.

:console: Don't let their hatred affect you in the slightest bit. You're gonna face this a whole lot more in life, these fools are merely practice.
Are you 5 years old? Is it really THAT difficult for you to comprehend the process of cleaning yourself? Here let me teach you like my mother did when I was 3.

Step 1) Do your business
Step 3) wash (You will have NO fecal matter on your hands due to the previous step).
Step 4) Wipe again
Step 6) Dry your hands.

I don't know why, but trying to explain to people that just wiping alone isn't hygienic makes them angry :redface: :lol:
Reply 174
Original post by howard
everything offends people like you.

incineration

It's not because they don't understand the concept of wiping, it's because their water systems are ****ed because of ...hmmm...what's it called again, oh yea, European imperialism.
Reply 176
Original post by madman_is_here
:console: Don't let their hatred affect you in the slightest bit. You're gonna face this a whole lot more in life, these fools are merely practice.

Says the tosser called "Madman is here"
Original post by Howard

Do you go to McDonald's?

Step 1) Do your business
Step 4) Wipe again
Step 6) Dry your hands.

If only that were the case (if as you say step 2 removes all there would be no need for step 3 and as is clearly the case in some cultures it is simply step 3 then prepare food)

But It's clearly not

As I said I'll trust WHO rather than you

But FYI opening with a personal attack lowers the tone of your posts to nothing more than troll level
Original post by Attempt
Says the tosser called "Madman is here"

It's satire and my chosen username on an internet forum is completely irrelevant to my intelligence.
While yours being "Attempt" somehow is relevant your intelligence level. You attempted it, you failed it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending