The Student Room Group

Curry house chef prepared food after wiping his bottom with his bare hands

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lord Samosa
I don't know why, but trying to explain to people that just wiping alone isn't hygienic makes them angry :redface: :lol:

Lol I can see that....:redface:

This thread has pissed me off. :colonhash:
Reply 181
Original post by madman_is_here
Do you go to McDonald's?

No. It's filth.
Original post by Howard
I don't eat any food that's been prepared by a third worlder. Not that I don't like curry - it's just that I don't trust their standards of hygiene.

The incestuous practises of you americans is as unhealthy and third world like as it gets
Yeah cause this is totally a thing with Indian food and not the chef being an idiot
Reply 184
It's not because they don't understand the concept of wiping, it's because their water systems are ****ed because of ...hmmm...what's it called again, oh yea, European imperialism.

Absolutely Right.

Because it was European Imperialism. That ended in the 20th century, that stopped this man living IN EUROPE, from cleaning his hands when preparing meals for other people.

:congrats:
:console: Don't let their hatred affect you in the slightest bit. You're gonna face this a whole lot more in life, these fools are merely practice.

:smile: Thank you. :smile:
Original post by BaconandSauce
Yes that's right I only use paper to wipe myself

Of course I wash my hands afterwards but only my hands (it I were to wash other parts I would end up with fecal matter on my hands and we all know how that ends)

http://www.who.int/bulletin/volumes/90/10/12-101873/en/

That's pretty ****ing disgusting. You must have crumpled shitty tissue up your arse and you carry the poo smell too, with skidmarks in your pants you filth.
Original post by Lord Samosa
I don't know why, but trying to explain to people that just wiping alone isn't hygienic makes them angry :redface: :lol:

No angry it's just the facts some people spout don't match up with reality

over 300000 million babies will die in India alone this year because of a lack of basic hygiene but WE are the disgusting ones
Reply 188
It's satire and my chosen username on an internet forum is completely irrelevant to my intelligence.
While yours being "Attempt" somehow is relevant your intelligence level. You attempted it, you failed it.

Whatever you say, Moron.
Original post by Howard
No. It's filth.

Liar.
Original post by Attempt
Whatever you say, Moron.

Reported
Reply 191
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

This thread has pissed me off. :colonhash:

Should I alert the media?
No angry it's just the facts some people spout don't match up with reality

over 300000 million babies will die in India alone this year because of a lack of basic hygiene but WE are the disgusting ones

As pointed out, it's not due to genetic unintelligence!

It's due to YOUR people assuming you're white taking and not giving and not leaving anything.

While you google sanitation, google colonialism.
If only that were the case (if as you say step 2 removes all there would be no need for step 3 and as is clearly the case in some cultures it is simply step 3 then prepare food)

But It's clearly not

As I said I'll trust WHO rather than you

But FYI opening with a personal attack lowers the tone of your posts to nothing more than troll level

I'll open with a personal attack if I feel the need too. I don't need your opinion on it, thanks.

It's not a ****ing cultural thing. OMG you know I'm actually starting to find this hilarious.
That's pretty ****ing disgusting. You must have crumpled shitty tissue up your arse and you carry the poo smell too, with skidmarks in your pants you filth.

Nope and if that's what happens to you all I can say is you're doing it wrong

Or perhaps it's a case of constant Chronic diarrhea due to fecal matter in your food making wiping alone an unreasonable option for you

Just remind people before you try and shake their hands
(edited 8 years ago)
:smile: Thank you. :smile:

:yes:
Nope and if that's what happens to you all I can say is you're doing ti wrong

Or perhaps it's a case of constant Chronic diarrhea due to fecal matter in your food making wiping alone an unreasonable option for you

Just remind people before you try and shake their hands

Ok shitty fingers
Reply 197
Original post by darkvibes
The incestuous practises of you americans is as unhealthy and third world like as it gets

Welcome back. Nice to see the Down syndrome kid again. So how is that extra chromosone working out for you buddy?

It's true, it is disgusting.
I'll open with a personal attack if I feel the need too. I don't need your opinion on it, thanks.

It's not a ****ing cultural thing. OMG you know I'm actually starting to find this hilarious.

Then you can be dismissed as a troll

but the bodies of over 300000 dead children says otherwise (and odd you find this funny)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending