Curry house chef prepared food after wiping his bottom with his bare hands

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Original post by madman_is_here
Ok shitty fingers

Cadbury's chocolate fingers.
Original post by Attempt
Absolutely Right.

Because it was European Imperialism. That ended in the 20th century, that stopped this man living IN EUROPE, from cleaning his hands when preparing meals for other people.

:congrats:

Please learn to read. The imperialism I mentioned was in response to Bacon and Sauce linking a little site about INDIA sanitation.

so :congrats:
Reply 202
Original post by darkvibes
The incestuous practises of you americans is as unhealthy and third world like as it gets

South asia is the inbreeding capital of the world

http://www.westernfreepress.com/2013/06/13/disturbing-inbreeding-is-a-huge-problem-in-the-muslim-world/
Original post by BaconandSauce
Then you can be dismissed as a troll

but the bodies of over 300000 dead children says otherwise (and odd you find this funny)

:rofl: she's a troll now

And lmao at you still harping on this little number

that death rate is due to your people, not theirs.

Let's google filth in Russia and any European country I can come up with then shall I

Sure I'll find something
Ok shitty fingers

as I said I am capable of wiping myself without getting it on my hands or even on my face (never though I'd have to say that)

If you can't then that is your issue but does explain why your doing it all wrong.

No Ireland and Inner America is ya fool
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
It's true, it is disgusting.

:toofunny: and he has nerve to talk with his crusty bum
Reply 207
Please learn to read. The imperialism I mentioned was in response to Bacon and Sauce linking a little site about INDIA sanitation.

so :congrats:

That still doesn't make sense.

Blaming Europeans for Indians being unhygienic is probably the daftest thing I've read on this thread.
Original post by Howard
Welcome back. Nice to see the Down syndrome kid again. So how is that extra chromosone working out for you buddy?

How original, using my own insult against me.

Go away you hillbilly, go shag your cousin or something
Then you can be dismissed as a troll

but the bodies of over 300000 dead children says otherwise (and odd you find this funny)

It's not a CULTURAL reason. It is because of the POVERTY. Stop acting stupid.
:rofl: she's a troll now

And lmao at you still harping on this little number

that death rate is due to your people, not theirs.

Let's google filth in Russia and any European country I can come up with then shall I

Sure I'll find something

So the deaths of over 300000 children last year because of a bask lack of hygiene is my peoples fault

'My people' would have taught them to wipe themselves properly as we have been doing for a while now:biggrin:
Reply 211
No Ireland and Inner America is ya fool

Name calling with no evidence, links or statistics?

Okay, troll.

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/07/17/half-of-worlds-muslims-are-inbred-due-to-generations-of-incest/
Original post by Attempt

Blaming Europeans for Indians being unhygienic is probably the daftest thing I've read on this thread.

I'm not blaming just any random German.

I'm pointing out the obvious, that imperialism has left India and many countries broken economically so they can't even afford proper irrigation and clean water to cover every person or village. Learn something you cyber dwelling rat.
Original post by Attempt

It is rather a unique argument isn't it

It's worse in America mate
How original, using my own insult against me.

Go away you hillbilly, go shag your cousin or something

You just said to Howard a white person to shag his cousin

And why is that? :smug:

because you know white people inbreed!!!!
So you harp on the faults of one specific group to deflect from the faults of your own!
You're ridiculous :rofl:
I'm so cautious now when I order takeaway or even eat out because of people like this.

I went to the Breakfast Club Cafe this afternoon and I saw a waitress putting her fingers in her mouth before picking up straws to put in customers drinks. Honestly I feel like loads of people who work in the food industry are unhygienic as ****, whether they're cooking the food or not.
It is rather a unique argument isn't it

For you using his blatant foolishness as a copout to ignore the truth you know is there.

It's worse in America mate

Lmao yes fam
Original post by Novascope
I'm so cautious now when I order takeaway or even eat out because of people like this.

I went to the Breakfast Club Cafe this afternoon and I saw a waitress putting her fingers in her mouth before picking up straws to put in customers drinks. Honestly I feel like loads of people who work in the food industry are unhygienic as ****, whether they're cooking the food or not.

Yes it's the general industry not just the particular Indian one wth
Reply 219
I'm not blaming just any random German.

I'm pointing out the obvious, that imperialism has left India and many countries broken economically so they can't even afford proper irrigation and clean water to cover every person or village. Learn something you cyber dwelling rat.

I hope that you're aware that European Imperialism also affected countries in Europe and America right?

And they have sanitation laws preventing things like this from happening, meaning your point much like everything else you've said is simply stupid.

Quick Reply