The Student Room Group

Curry house chef prepared food after wiping his bottom with his bare hands

Scroll to see replies

Original post by darkvibes
Well how can you not see that this is a one off incident

I never called you a racist, you brought that on yourself to make me seem bad.

I've quoted stats from the WHO who identify this as an an issue in some cultures

You used the term Brown people

Very dishonest of you to try and claim this is about 'brown people' and I know what you are trying to imply
Original post by Kvothe the arcane
I see nothing wrong with not using toilet paper for cultural reasons. Some people use a bidet.

The obviously bad thing is keeping a bottle with fecal matter stains close to food. If, however, he'd used his fingers to clean himself and then thoroughly washed them, this would not be newsworthy imo.

imo just using a bidet/hose is just as disgusting as just wiping. Fecal matter on the bottle means he may have still had fecal matter on his hands when preparing food, if he can't be asked to wipe after washing (this is neither cultural or religious) then how do we know he bothered washing his hands.

Although tbh he probably did wipe just started saying culturally not allowed to worm out of harsher charges.
Reply 262
You admitted there was a problem with inbreeding in America so i dont need back up.

If you want, google it.

This started because you said south asia is the inbred capital of the world, which is irrelevant to what i said.

No, you said that America's inbreeding is larger than that of south asia, which is a lie.

And me knowing that is a lie, is why i asked you to produce evidence of this claim.
Original post by Attempt
What in the world are you talking about?

DO you understand debt?!

You don't know a thing that's why you're confused :rofl:

they're in debt because they borrowed from other countries

again you fail to understand debt

and they're in debt because they are using the money to afford the water system

which is why North America doesn't have the same issues as "third world countries"
because other countries assume America will foot the bill
YOU were the one who mentioned the 19 tril debt as a counter to North America being rich
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
You just upset my Lentils so pls get some respect

k.
Original post by Attempt
No, you said that America's inbreeding is larger than that of south asia, which is a lie.

And me knowing that is a lie, is why i asked you to produce evidence of this claim.

prove it's a lie
post a link of all the Americans who inbreed?
Impossible?
Right because white people like to hide behind the faults of others and don't record their own
Reply 266
Original post by madman_is_here
EXACTLY
yet you're here harping on about Islam and extrapolating his offenses to every South Asian

And yes now let's have a go at innocent autists shall we

That was a reference to inbreeding, not hygiene.

:facepalm:
Original post by Oilfreak1
wipe after washing (this is neither cultural or religious) then how do we know he bothered washing his hands.

Because the hygiene of the bum area which is covered by clothing is entirely irrelevant to his hands. If a person doesn't wipe themselves for cultural reasons, this has no implication on their tendency to wash their hands.
You think people in US who live in and are governed by small villages, which is an official level of government, care about federal laws?
Original post by Attempt
That was a reference to inbreeding, not hygiene.

:facepalm:

No it was not! I'm discussing the whole thread and things you keep you forgetting you've knee jerk stated, yes keep hitting yourself.
Reply 270
DO you understand debt?!

You don't know a thing that's why you're confused :rofl:

they're in debt because they borrowed from other countries

again you fail to understand debt

and they're in debt because they are using the money to afford the water system

which is why North America doesn't have the same issues as "third world countries"
because other countries assume America will foot the bill
YOU were the one who mentioned the 19 tril debt as a counter to North America being rich

Are you an idiot?

How does America's importation and exportation have anything to do with the state of hygiene in India?

Like have you reached an unmatched level of stupidity?
Original post by BaconandSauce
I've quoted stats from the WHO who identify this as an an issue in some cultures

You used the term Brown people

Very dishonest of you to try and claim this is about 'brown people' and I know what you are trying to imply

And you failed to consider other factors involved such as the poverty in these countries. You made the assumption it was down to the fact that they dont use toilet tissue, which isnt necessarily the case, unless you give me a stat saying x% of people dont use toilet tissues.

Then why is the stats from countries where there is a majority brown population? dont try it
Original post by Oilfreak1

Although tbh he probably did wipe just started saying culturally not allowed to worm out of harsher charges.

lol exactly
Original post by Kvothe the arcane
Because the hygiene of the bum area which is covered by clothing is entirely irrelevant to his hands. If a person doesn't wipe themselves for cultural reasons, this has no implication on their tendency to wash their hands.

Unless as in this case they are using the hands to try and keep it clean
Original post by Attempt
Are you an idiot?

How does America's importation and exportation have anything to do with the state of hygiene in India?

Like have you reached an unmatched level of stupidity?

Who said anything about "importation and exportation?" You're just conveniently adding in irrelevant crap to deflect
Reply 275
No it was not! I'm discussing the whole thread and things you keep you forgetting you've knee jerk stated, yes keep hitting yourself.

Apart from the thing i wrote on the first page.

Show me any where else where I said that this abhorrent act was cause by Islam/

Then why is the stats from countries where there is a majority brown population? dont try it

Again the only person using the colour of people in their replies is you

Very lazy and as I said dishonest.
Reply 277
Who said anything about "importation and exportation?" You're just conveniently adding in irrelevant crap to deflect

You said they're stealing from other countries.

How does America "stealing from other countries" (which is a completely daft thing to say) have to do with the hygiene in India.
Original post by Attempt
Apart from the thing i wrote on the first page.

Show me any where else where I said that this abhorrent act was cause by Islam/

Oh **** so now you want to play dumb and send me on a futile quest to recover every time you said Islam on 15 pages?

How about you just admit this is about you hating Islam and also being racist to confusing all South Asia for Islam.
Original post by BaconandSauce
Again the only person using the colour of people in their replies is you

Very lazy and as I said dishonest.

You haven't answered the question and you've ignored everything i said.

I brought colour in because you implied it, its pathetic that you're denying it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending