The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

De Montfort Media Production

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hey :smile: I will be too and my accommodation is in the grange, anyone else in the grange too? :biggrin:
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Original post by tiggsj
Hey :smile: I will be too and my accommodation is in the grange, anyone else in the grange too? :biggrin:

Hi,I haven't picked my accommodation yet? are the rooms at the grange nice? :biggrin:
Reply 22
I have no idea aha, I'm hoping someone else can tell me :biggrin:
Original post by tiggsj
I have no idea aha, I'm hoping someone else can tell me :biggrin:

ahhhh it's such a hard decision,Hopefully I find some accommodation soon and start this wonderful course :biggrin:
Reply 24
I know ahah, I originally wanted a room in Victoria halls but they were all gone within like 3 days so I got stuck with my second option but oh well. I'm sure you will :smile:
Original post by tiggsj
I know ahah, I originally wanted a room in Victoria halls but they were all gone within like 3 days so I got stuck with my second option but oh well. I'm sure you will :smile:

Ahhh I no I went to an open day on the 19th of march and they said that :frown: I looked today and liked filbert village :biggrin:
Reply 26
Original post by LottyGreen
Ahhh I no I went to an open day on the 19th of march and they said that :frown: I looked today and liked filbert village :biggrin:

Fair enough, did you see the grange by any chance?
I have a look at the grange :smile: I'm deciding between the grange and filbert village :biggrin:
Original post by tiggsj
Fair enough, did you see the grange by any chance?

How much do you have to pay up front to live at the grange??? :smile:
Reply 29
Original post by LottyGreen
How much do you have to pay up front to live at the grange??? :smile:

Think it was roughly £200, I can't remember
Original post by tiggsj
Think it was roughly £200, I can't remember

ahhhhh okay thank you :biggrin:
Has anyone confirmed their offer for this course yet? :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending