The Student Room Group

Today, I'm proud of myself because....

Scroll to see replies

Today I'm proud of myself because I went to morning registration and all 3 of my lessons and I didn't panic during my german mock speaking exam :proud:
Reply 61
For just getting an A in a D1 past paper (it's my worst unit so I'm over the moon) :biggrin:
Reply 63
I'm proud of myself because I managed to make my girlfriend smile when she was in a bad mood.
Original post by Katie21v9
Today, I am proud of myself because I dragged myself out of bed to go to voluntary extra maths lessons :smile:

Katie! That's amazing, not only maths, but extra maths too! You should be very proud

Original post by John55
Today I'm proud of myself because... nope, nothing.

For being on this site, which therefore means that you are one of the coolest kids in town.

Original post by chelseafreak
i had the courage to compliment a girl at work (she took it well too) :smile:

Ooh, that's so exciting! It's so kind of you, you must be a very considerate person <3

Original post by YaYazooGirl
I'm proud of myself for managing to get up and go to college, even if I cried the whole time I was in lesson :-(

Oh, I'm so sorry that you felt that way, lovely, but you did it! You got through it, and you're all the stronger for it. You should be proud. Very proud indeed.

Original post by frognation22
I'm also proud of myself that despite me feeling the urge to just go back to sleep and sulk, I was capable of going to my lessons and not missing the last ones before Easter break :smile:

Sleeping and sulking is a tempting thing to do, I know that well, but you resisted!
Original post by Hannie Rose
Today I'm proud of myself because I went to morning registration and all 3 of my lessons and I didn't panic during my german mock speaking exam :proud:

You got through it! Oh, that's just incredible, how did it go? I've got mine next week, I'm psyching myself up for it!

Original post by John55

Original post by darkvibes
Today im proud of myself because it took me 40 mins to cum during my intense masturbation session.

New record

Taking ''self care'' to a whole new level :wink:

Original post by h8skoooooool
For just getting an A in a D1 past paper (it's my worst unit so I'm over the moon) :biggrin:

Ahhhh!! Congratulations on that A! You deserve it so much, well done!

Original post by suiagg
I'm proud of myself because I managed to make my girlfriend smile when she was in a bad mood.

That's so sweet! Sometimes all someone needs is to smile, I know you made an incredible difference to her day
Original post by MissDobalina

Ooh, that's so exciting! It's so kind of you, you must be a very considerate person <3

i like to think i am
Not just today, but over the past few days, I've read 105pages of 140 that need reading. I feel exceedingly proud of that, normally I get nowhere near my targets. I have a test on 3/4s of the material in 3 hours and I'm hoping it goes well. :crossedf:

ETA: finished reading just in time to read a quick summary and then hopefully ace this test :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
Today I'm proud of myself for going to school during my holiday and finishing off my PE coursework :biggrin:
Also I made some progress with trampolining (managed to do a successful back drop, FINALLY :biggrin:) although I really need to work on twisting out of things as I can only do a quarter one :tongue:
Today, I am proud of myself for travelling into uni for my appointment even though I really didn't want to go in today :h:
Yesterday - I'm proud for walking my mum down the aisle and for getting through the wedding without any panics despite having crippling panics for days before and utterly dreading the wedding because of them.

Panics are bad today though :frown: must just be all the stress and excitement from the last few days.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sabertooth
Not just today, but over the past few days, I've read 105pages of 140 that need reading. I feel exceedingly proud of that, normally I get nowhere near my targets. I have a test on 3/4s of the material in 3 hours and I'm hoping it goes well. :crossedf:

ETA: finished reading just in time to read a quick summary and then hopefully ace this test :biggrin:

Oh my gosh that is a lot of reading, I hope your eyes are still working! That's such an amazing feeling, meeting your goals! How did the test go?

Original post by NiamhM1801
Today I'm proud of myself for going to school during my holiday and finishing off my PE coursework :biggrin:
Also I made some progress with trampolining (managed to do a successful back drop, FINALLY :biggrin:) although I really need to work on twisting out of things as I can only do a quarter one :tongue:

Niamh, you are amazing! I bet you aced that coursework, what a weight off your shoulders! I'm so in awe of you, I can barely stay upright on a trampoline :wink:

Original post by moment of truth
Today, I am proud of myself for travelling into uni for my appointment even though I really didn't want to go in today :h:

Aww, I know how hard it can be to force yourself to do something you know you ought to, but not quite having the strength... I'm so proud of you, for pushing on!

Original post by Spock's Socks
Yesterday - I'm proud for walking my mum down the aisle and for getting through the wedding without any panics despite having crippling panics for days before and utterly dreading the wedding because of them.

Panics are bad today though :frown: must just be all the stress and excitement from the last few days.

I'm sorry that things have gotten harder again, lovely <3 That's so amazing that you walked her down the aisle, that must have been such a lovely moment! Did you have a kick-ass dress to wear?
Oh my gosh that is a lot of reading, I hope your eyes are still working! That's such an amazing feeling, meeting your goals! How did the test go?

Niamh, you are amazing! I bet you aced that coursework, what a weight off your shoulders! I'm so in awe of you, I can barely stay upright on a trampoline :wink:

Aww, I know how hard it can be to force yourself to do something you know you ought to, but not quite having the strength... I'm so proud of you, for pushing on!

I'm sorry that things have gotten harder again, lovely <3 That's so amazing that you walked her down the aisle, that must have been such a lovely moment! Did you have a kick-ass dress to wear?

Yeah she let me choose my own dress. There's a pic of it on my profile in the folder if you want to have a nosey :smile:

Wow thank you - wasn't expecting that response! :biggrin:
And yes it does feel good to have got it done - it was my last piece!
Oh don't worry - I'm still hopeless at trampolining (I'm only doing it because I have to be assessed in it for PE :s-smilie:)
Tried to jump up and hit the living room ceiling, and actually managed to graze it with my finger tips. I've been trying for 9 years. :dance::banana::angelwings::h:

Thanks. :smile:

It went well I think. :crossedf:

Got another exam on Wednesday next week too so gonna be spending all weekend studying for that. Fingers crossed that I'll be able to concentrate as I struggle a lot with that.

What've you done that you're proud of today?
i was able to help a work colleague
I'm proud that I booked my driving test today finally. I've came a long way from not being able to leave my house to being able to leave the house and then drive anywhere and everywhere calmly and relaxed now. Hoping to pass first time :tongue:
Original post by Spock's Socks
I'm proud that I booked my driving test today finally. I've came a long way from not being able to leave my house to being able to leave the house and then drive anywhere and everywhere calmly and relaxed now. Hoping to pass first time :tongue:

good luck :smile:
Made an appointment with my GP next Monday as I'm not coping with my anxiety well and need help.

Quick Reply

Latest