The Student Room Group

Curry house chef prepared food after wiping his bottom with his bare hands

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Original post by madman_is_here
How can I post a link that white people hide behind truth, according to what you bolded? What website are you antagonistically asking me to find to prove this?

Why are you asking him for a website when you were the one who made this stupid claim.

You're really are a , you know what i'll just leave.
Original post by darkvibes
I've already shut down your argument,

By trying to play the racist card

It's not that you shut me down its that I'm not going to try and argue with someone who plays such a lazy and dishonest hand
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Attempt
Why are you asking him for a website when you were the one who made this stupid claim.

You're really are a , you know what i'll just leave.

Leave your own thread?
And he asked me to provide a source aka a website? So what you're really asking is what I'm asking. Which is, why does he want a website for me to prove white people can be racist. I'm glad we agree on something.
Because you don't have the basic information to convince them, nor the will to continue posting your lies.

Original post by BaconandSauce

It's not that you shut me down it's that 'm not going to try and argue with someone who plays such a lazy and dishonest hand
Original post by BaconandSauce

It's not that you shut me down it's that 'm not going to try and argue with someone who plays such a lazy and dishonest hand

Because you can't. I countered your arguments and you continue to dismiss it and call me dishonest. Im not lazy, ive proved myself. You're the lazy one for not bothering to countering what i said. I've repeatedly told you to do so and yet you are ignoring that.

Its evident to me that you are discriminating here. The moment i said there was other factors involved not just culture you realised you were wrong and now you try to justify yourself, pretty lazy and dishonest on your part, ironically.
And that's my point. You were antagonising me with a rhetorical question mid-debate. Go away with your quantity over quality post.
omg is there seriously 16 pgs about a guy wiping his arse
Simple as, this "chef" follows conventional and backward reasons to back up why he doesen't wash his hands. His restaurant should be closed and therefore case closed. But this is obviously, atypical of all asian restaurants.
Why has no one liked the op yet.
Because they know what he was getting at (racism) or?
Original post by Oblivion99
Simple as, this "chef" follows conventional and backward reasons to back up why he doesen't wash his hands. His restaurant should be closed and therefore case closed. But this is obviously, atypical of all asian restaurants.

Yea some people here have alluded to this being an all-Asian thing.
wtf dirty ba5tard
Original post by madman_is_here
Yea some people here have alluded to this being an all-Asian thing.

Lol, despite so, in a month or so, asian restauranttttt "hotling blinggggg"
Original post by Oblivion99
Lol, despite so, in a month or so, asian restauranttttt "hotling blinggggg"

I can def see that as an ad jingle ngl lool
"dadada one pound feesh" and "hotwing bling"
Original post by Attempt
http://www.swindon24.co.uk/news/chef-used-bare-hands-to-wipe-bum-before-making-customers-curry/

Apparently anything that puts these people in a bad light is somehow unreliable.

No, just the Daily Mail. It's a racist little Englander rag second only to the Express.
What do you mean, "these people"?

(In case I sounded like an SJW - I'm not.)
Which hand did he use or is he ambidextrous ,that would be a real problem.Simple solution don't eat take aways make them yourself easy peasie.
Original post by Student403
Yeah cause this is totally a thing with Indian food and not the chef being an idiot

I have statistics to prove indian and kebab restuarants in the UK are less likely to reach minimum standards of hygiene: 53% or kebab shops and 48% of Indian restuarants vs just 28% of fish and chip shops and 21% of Italian food restuarants. Of course, I will admit that the Chinese come out worse at 55%
So you base your argument off Indian restaurants being less hygienic, which is why you don't want to eat it. Fair enough

And yet in your first post you said you'll "stick to chinese" even though those restaurants are even less hygienic?. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=64147503#post64147503

lol wtf
Reply 317
I don't have any statistics but it always seems that the restaurants that get shut down most because they are covered in feces and rat's droppings are run by turd worlders.

Kebab shops. Indian restaurants. Chinese too (though I admit they tend to get shut down more because they have butchered dogs in the freezer than for having a kitchen covered in turds)
(edited 8 years ago)
This story could only get better if it was revealed his restaurant won food awards for best curry on so forth
Original post by Howard
I don't have any statistics but it always seems that the restaurants that get shut down mist because they are covered in feces and rat's droppings are run by turd worlders.

Kebab shops. Indian restaurants. Chinese too (though I admit they tend to get shut down more because they have butchered dogs in the freezer than for having a kitchen covered in turds)

Its probably true but because more there is likely a far higher proportion of these demographics owning low cost cheap food restaurants in low economic areas.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending