The Student Room Group

Who is your favourite Inbetweener? (Girls & guys). Would you date someone like this?

Just a fun post, but as this is one of favourite tv shows, I was also wondering: guys and girls, who is your favourite Inbetweener?

To the girls, who do you prefer out of Will, Jay, Simon or Neil?

To the guys, who do you prefer out of Carli, Charlotte, etc?

I know the male characters are depicted as always being 'bad at pulling girls' and always seem to mess up when they try to pull....but would you date guys like this?

Males, do you watch the show for any of the girls in it?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
I like Simon he's quite sweet and depicted as the type of guy who would want to get into a relationship.
Neil's just a bit of a plonker.
I liked Jay towards the end of the inbetweeners movie when he went back to his gf.
I love how smart and hilarious Will is.

But out of the four, I think Simon is probably the best looking.
Reply 2
Simon 100% and yeah I would date guys like them (maybe not Neil) because they make me laugh and are down to earth (maybe not Jay, either)
Simon and Neil are my favourites.

Simon is a sweetheart and Neil's just so dopey it's adorable :3

Wouldn't ever consider Will because he's just annoying and never Jay because he's a douchebag.
Reply 4
Original post by Grirly_girl95

To the guys, who you prefer out of Carli, Charlotte, etc?

Males, do you watch the show for any of the girls in it?

They aren't my favourite members, but seeing as you have made it sexualized: Tara Brown and Lauren Harris are much sexier than the other two mentioned.

I don't just watch the show for the girls.
Original post by AfcFob
Simon 100% and yeah I would date guys like them (maybe not Neil) because they make me laugh and are down to earth (maybe not Jay, either)

So you'd date Will? Fair enough!
None, they are all ****ing cringing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lambert87
None, they are all ****ing cringing

Posted from TSR Mobile

What about any of the females on the show?
I wouldn't date any of them because I don't find them attractive, but I would say Simon is the most attractive in a traditional sense.
They're all hilarious and I'm sure I could be friends with all of them, but I've seen too many of their cringey antics to find them attractive!
I would say Tara is the girl I think is the most attractive and Lauren is cute, but I'm not a guy :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by Grirly_girl95
So you'd date Will? Fair enough!

Wills nice! Simon is my number one though
I've always thought if I had to date one (and yes, I have gave this thought before :lol:), it'd be Simon.

Will and Jay were eliminated immediately because Will has a tendency to be a jerk and Jay's Jay. Neil is sweet, but Simon wins for me.

To be honest, though, I wouldn't date any of them given the choice. :lol: They're hilarious and I love them, but I definitely wouldn't want to date any of them.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest