The Student Room Group

UEL or Middlesex for Social Work BA?

I have been offered places at these two uni's and I cannot decide which one to go to! They both have good/bad things about them, but nothing major stands out so I can't decide. If anyone knows which would be better to study Social Work at and why then any help would be appreciated!
Hey lovely, I'm going to Middlesex, from talking to previous students they can't fault it, everything at Middlesex is close to each other and good transport links. Hope you manage to make your decision soon. X
Reply 2
Original post by nicolabishopx
Hey lovely, I'm going to Middlesex, from talking to previous students they can't fault it, everything at Middlesex is close to each other and good transport links. Hope you manage to make your decision soon. X

Thank you for that! I haven't had the chance to go and meet students or teachers at either uni so I'm pretty blind about it all!
Original post by hannahltully
Thank you for that! I haven't had the chance to go and meet students or teachers at either uni so I'm pretty blind about it all!

I. Doing social work too btw, meant to say! Middlesex gave me such a good feeling, walked out of there feeling that it was the perfect place for me :smile: hope you manage to make a choice soon xx

Quick Reply

Latest