The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Well as you may have realised, I am more mature than my age (mashallah)..... LOL And yes it is translated into english! :biggrin:

Hmmm fair enough then - and oh okay I didn't know if it was :biggrin:
Original post by Amellia123
Haha ikr - I have to be the 'bigger person' apparently and just turn a blind eye to it :tongue:

You me both then :lol: Either that or I excuse myself and go and do some work in the library instead :tongue:

I am that type of person who doesn't talk when they talk about 21st century stuff, but when it comes to religion or morality, I'm all over it! :biggrin:
I am that type of person who doesn't talk when they talk about 21st century stuff, but when it comes to religion or morality, I'm all over it! :biggrin:

Haha I see - I just don't really talk that much at all :tongue: Though I kind of do like with Star Wars, some music things and golf (and yes - people who have never played or even know what golf is about have argued with me in the past) :biggrin:
Haha I see - I just don't really talk that much at all :tongue: Though I kind of do like with Star Wars, some music things and golf (and yes - people who have never played or even know what golf is about have argued with me in the past) :biggrin:

Okay, I like the way you have avoided a massive debate :biggrin:
All religions are very different..... For example if I believed in Christianity, I could never believe in Islam. They follow two different concepts. Islam says god is almighty, he is god and Mohammed (saw) is his messenger and jesus is also simply a messenger. Christianity belives mostly that Jesus is the son of god/ is god himself (trinity) completely different from Islam! :biggrin: True or false? And if true then do you still believe that if you believe in one religion, you believe in all?

I have no doubt in the fact they are all different. I don't necessarily believe they are all the same - however in certain repsects I guess they are. I hardly understand my beliefs so I don't know how to explain it properly. But I guess I'm in the agnostic boat but believe that certain parts from each religion is true, like they all fit together somehow.
Haha ikr - I have to be the 'bigger person' apparently and just turn a blind eye to it :tongue:

You me both then :lol: Either that or I excuse myself and go and do some work in the library instead :tongue:

Good good. Turn the other cheek :biggrin:
Hahaha good idea:yep:I've done that before but they just follow me and still at my table :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Okay, I like the way you have avoided a massive debate :biggrin:

I cant tell if that is sarcasm or genuine :tongue: the worst part is where you say something and then the whole class suddenly turns on you :lol:
Original post by Matrix123
I have no doubt in the fact they are all different. I don't necessarily believe they are all the same - however in certain repsects I guess they are. I hardly understand my beliefs so I don't know how to explain it properly. But I guess I'm in the agnostic boat but believe that certain parts from each religion is true, like they all fit together somehow.
Posted from TSR Mobile

I think the problem is that we are taking religion too lightly... It's a huge problem, trust dat... :biggrin:

Good good. Turn the other cheek :biggrin:
Hahaha good idea:yep:I've done that before but they just follow me and still at my table :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha yes apparently :biggrin:

They cant really do that as the librarian actually kills anyone who even whispers in the library.... so I don't have to listen it :tongue:
I cant tell if that is sarcasm or genuine :tongue: the worst part is where you say something and then the whole class suddenly turns on you :lol:

Genuine.
Either I'm weird or I have problems, but I love it when they do that
I think the problem is that we are taking religion too lightly... It's a huge problem, trust dat... :biggrin:

Hahaha OK :smile:
Haha yes apparently :biggrin:

They cant really do that as the librarian actually kills anyone who even whispers in the library.... so I don't have to listen it :tongue:

Yup :tongue:

Oooh lucky. Lots of people talk in ours - a lot of the younger years use it for games too, and it's where you can use the laptops at lunch so a lot of people talk :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Genuine.
Either I'm weird or I have problems, but I love it when they do that

Oh okay - sorry to have taken the post the wrong way!

Haha it can be a bit embarrassing - especially when your best friend is the instigator of it..... do it to you or another person?

Oooh lucky. Lots of people talk in ours - a lot of the younger years use it for games too, and it's where you can use the laptops at lunch so a lot of people talk :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha :tongue: omg that's pretty much the same in our library - the librarian is a bit more lenient at lunch times (but I'm so lucky that most sixth formers don't like the library - they o the common room instead :tongue:) I have the privilege of being a sixth former so can use the laptops as and when I please :rofl:
Hahaha :tongue: omg that's pretty much the same in our library - the librarian is a bit more lenient at lunch times (but I'm so lucky that most sixth formers don't like the library - they o the common room instead :tongue:) I have the privilege of being a sixth former so can use the laptops as and when I please :rofl:

Haha that's great! :jive:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha that's great! :jive:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha there are a few joys to being in sixth form :tongue: :jive: The whole 4 subjects thing I think I like best!
Oh okay - sorry to have taken the post the wrong way!

Haha it can be a bit embarrassing - especially when your best friend is the instigator of it..... do it to you or another person?

I have no idea what I was talking about..... I just blanked out......brb after i suicide....

Posted from TSR Mobile

:frown: Why?
Haha there are a few joys to being in sixth form :tongue: :jive: The whole 4 subjects thing I think I like best!

Haha yup! My teacher was asking some people if they wanted to do five and ny reaction was "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo way!"

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have no idea what I was talking about..... I just blanked out......brb after i suicide....

Oh right oops ok

Haha yup! My teacher was asking some people if they wanted to do five and ny reaction was "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo way!"

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did they really?! my friend does 5 and loves it - but I couldn't put myself through it! :tongue:
Oh right oops ok

Did they really?! my friend does 5 and loves it - but I couldn't put myself through it! :tongue:

I'm back! :biggrin: Had fun...... What, no 'FUN'.... The evil is taking over me, I am beginning to be ignorant and become hypocritical!!! :frown:
BRB after praying! :biggrin:

Latest