The Student Room Group

The TSR Musicians & Artists Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
Hahaha yes it is:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm so nervous for tomorrow. I have to interview the prospective head teacher for my school as I'm on the school council.
Original post by Rhythmical
I'm so nervous for tomorrow. I have to interview the prospective head teacher for my school as I'm on the school council.

Awww good luck with that! I'm sure it'll be fine - it's the interviewee who should be nervous :tongue: I'm on the school council too but we don't actually do anything which is a bit of a shame.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awww good luck with that! I'm sure it'll be fine - it's the interviewee who should be nervous :tongue: I'm on the school council too but we don't actually do anything which is a bit of a shame.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw really. We don't do that much, it's the first thing we've done all year to be honest.
Fair enough. We had an introductory meeting when the head boy and head girl got elected in around June then haven't met up once afterwards :tongue:
Fair enough. We had an introductory meeting when the head boy and head girl got elected in around June then haven't met up once afterwards :tongue:

Aw is your school's head boy and head girl not restricted to sixth formers? Ours is only for year 13 and I might apply this year.
Aw is your school's head boy and head girl not restricted to sixth formers? Ours is only for year 13 and I might apply this year.

Yeah it's year 13 for us too. Ooh good luck if you do apply :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh wow, so what do you do?

Walk:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah it's year 13 for us too. Ooh good luck if you do apply :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw thank you, I think I'm in for a good shot. Would you apply in two years time?

No way?! I always thought you used a hoverboard.
I produce if that counts
Aw thank you, I think I'm in for a good shot. Would you apply in two years time?

That's good. Hahaha I'd always wanted to but I don't think I would anymore.

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's good. Hahaha I'd always wanted to but I don't think I would anymore.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww, how come?
Original post by Dopeshhonly
I produce if that counts

Yep, you fit our criteria! Welcome aboard.
Aww, how come?

I just don't think it's my thing (sorry for the vagueness) it'd be hard enough for me at A Level without the added stress and pressure - not that head girl does much.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just don't think it's my thing (sorry for the vagueness) it'd be hard enough for me at A Level without the added stress and pressure - not that head girl does much.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No it's absolutely fine and reasonable. It's demanding and quite tough at times. You're also expected to be a positive role model to many other children and they will look up to you.
No it's absolutely fine and reasonable. It's demanding and quite tough at times. You're also expected to be a positive role model to many other children and they will look up to you.

That's very true. If I was to apply, then I know I'd give it my all but that'd probably end up affecting my schoolwork. The role of head girl has gotten worse year after year though. When I was in year seven they'd do a lot at quite a few moments throughout the year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's very true. If I was to apply, then I know I'd give it my all but that'd probably end up affecting my schoolwork. The role of head girl has gotten worse year after year though. When I was in year seven they'd do a lot at quite a few moments throughout the year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So don't they do anything?
So don't they do anything?

This year, I don't think they do tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
This year, I don't think they do tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's weird, there is almost no point having one then.
That's weird, there is almost no point having one then.

Exactly :tongue:
What kinds of things do they do at your school?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest