The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

How do I focus on not stressing my self out and being scared tht gcses arr in 3 weeks
Original post by ellamoon_22
How do I focus on not stressing my self out and being scared tht gcses arr in 3 weeks

Try thinking positively :smile: You've done a lot and you will do well :smile:
Haha i don't even know what i'm talking about because I never really stress ( really weird)
I know i didn't help but hey this is what i do ( think positive ) :smile:
Original post by sahra30013
Thanks, you've done a lot too! Isn't it great that we are doing revision during schools? I feel more relaxed about my exams because if this:biggrin:

Your welcome and haha yeah :smile: I just love it :smile: All we do at school is revise nothing really new tbh :biggrin: How's your revision ?

Like Nisha, I can't really talk as I stress like crazy but deep down if you know you are doing what you are supposed to and have put effort into your revision, then you should realise you have nothing to worry about. Also, try and use you stress to make you more productive, so if you have a free minute or two, use it to study to ensure you get as much done as possible :smile:

If you ever want to talk you can PM me :smile:
Original post by brainzistheword
Like Nisha, I can't really talk as I stress like crazy but deep down if you know you are doing what you are supposed to and have put effort into your revision, then you should realise you have nothing to worry about. Also, try and use you stress to make you more productive, so if you have a free minute or two, use it to study to ensure you get as much done as possible :smile:

Hey,
Do you get stressed? You don't seem like you do :smile:
I only get stressed when things go wrong and i haven't done anything e.g revision , other than that I never usually get stressed :smile:
Original post by nisha.sri
Hey,
Do you get stressed? You don't seem like you do :smile:
I only get stressed when things go wrong and i haven't done anything e.g revision , other than that I never usually get stressed :smile:

Yeah! All the time :smile:
Yeah! All the time :smile:

I would never imagine wow! How comes?
I'm going to stress soon but i hope not and exams are so close :redface:
(edited 8 years ago)
Hi OP and everyone,

Still doing my Physics stuff. I've completed:
- Theories of the Universe
- Earthquakes

I've done a few English poetry analyses, luckily my work from Year 10 helped me out there. I've deleted all of my social media apps and I'm planning on making my bedtime earlier so I can actually eat breakfast in the mornings and possibly get some revision in, early in school. My plan for tomorrow is to finish up my Physics topics and move on to some second module Biology.
Original post by Afro Tail
Hi OP and everyone,

- Earthquakes

I've done a few English poetry analyses, luckily my work from Year 10 helped me out there. I've deleted all of my social media apps and I'm planning on making my bedtime earlier so I can actually eat breakfast in the mornings and possibly get some revision in, early in school. My plan for tomorrow is to finish up my Physics topics and move on to some second module Biology.

Very organised! Well done and yes deleting social media is great, i used to be so distracted but at the end of year 10 i decided to delete them all trust me it's great that you deleted them :smile: Well done to you :biggrin:
Hey,
I don't know about you guys but i always have something to eat/drink when i'm revising :smile: Is this with you guys? :biggrin:
eek! I disappeared for a bit but I am back, really getting into revision it's getting serious now...4 weeks till study leave!
Had my final languages assessments and unit 3 science exams this week so very busy! P3 and German tomorrow, B3 next Tuesday then exams are done!

Thank you so much for this I just need to get more sleep so I shall be going to bed v early because it has been causing me headaches and im not concentrating aswell.

The stress is mostly due to Art gcse coursework my test is on the 28th of April so I hve been prioritising it more and I hve to manage time to make sure I actually revise written subjects.

Once again thnk youb:smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Hey,
I don't know about you guys but i always have something to eat/drink when i'm revising :smile: Is this with you guys? :biggrin:

That's weird, I usually can't eat anything while I'm revising, the food always distracts me! :u:
Hey guys - UPDATE 14/04/16

Today was a good day because it was sunny and we did a lot of revision at school which helped :smile: So glad we're doing revision in class too , it makes me more ready :biggrin: I'm happy with what i did after school - ( for once ) :burnout:

After school:
1. Marked and finished off Physics 1 past paper - A*
2. Maths past paper
3. Chemistry past paper
4.Biology Unit 3 - Spec & went through - Exchange in guts and plants,Transpiration
5.Biology Unit 1 - adaptations questions - ( started it )
6. Psychology Topic A - booklet questions
That's weird, I usually can't eat anything while I'm revising, the food always distracts me! :u:

Ikr it's weird :smile: I usually feel quite hungry but that was during the half term when i did a lot of revision :biggrin:
I'm back to doing lots in one day again after 3 days of next to nothing :biggrin:
I focused on science today, and I made loads of progress :smile:
Today I managed to:
-write and fully finish notes on b3 for biology, c4 for chemistry and p4, p5 and p6 for physics
-begin and get quite a good way through notes on b4 and b5 for biology, and c5 for chemistry
I would never imagine wow! How comes?
I'm going to stress soon but i hope not and exams are so close :redface:

I don't know it's just been the way I've always worked - my family always get concerned over how stressded I get but it's the main thing that keeps me going :smile:

Hi OP and everyone,

- Earthquakes

Well done you've done really well today and yes breakfast would be useful :biggrin:

Hey,

I find I'm always hungry but finding food turns into procrastination for me, and eating it is too :smile:

Original post by ladybird29
eek! I disappeared for a bit but I am back, really getting into revision it's getting serious now...4 weeks till study leave!
Had my final languages assessments and unit 3 science exams this week so very busy! P3 and German tomorrow, B3 next Tuesday then exams are done!

Yay it's good to have you back :smile: and wow you have been busy - good luck with the rest of your exams :smile:

Thank you so much for this I just need to get more sleep so I shall be going to bed v early because it has been causing me headaches and im not concentrating aswell.

The stress is mostly due to Art gcse coursework my test is on the 28th of April so I hve been prioritising it more and I hve to manage time to make sure I actually revise written subjects.

Once again thnk youb:smile:

No problem and I hope you manage to get back to your productive self very soon :smile:

Hey guys - UPDATE 14/04/16

Today was a good day because it was sunny and we did a lot of revision at school which helped :smile: So glad we're doing revision in class too , it makes me more ready :biggrin: I'm happy with what i did after school - ( for once ) :burnout:

After school:
1. Marked and finished off Physics 1 past paper - A*
2. Maths past paper
3. Chemistry past paper
4.Biology Unit 3 - Spec & went through - Exchange in guts and plants,Transpiration
5.Biology Unit 1 - adaptations questions - ( started it )
6. Psychology Topic A - booklet questions

Well done NIsha, you never fail to impress and this is amazing revision :smile: Keep it up

Original post by NiamhM1801
I'm back to doing lots in one day again after 3 days of next to nothing :biggrin:
I focused on science today, and I made loads of progress :smile:
Today I managed to:
-write and fully finish notes on b3 for biology, c4 for chemistry and p4, p5 and p6 for physics
-begin and get quite a good way through notes on b4 and b5 for biology, and c5 for chemistry

Well done Niamh very good progress and I'm sure you will make up for the 3 days very quickly :smile:
UPDATE FOR 14/04/16

I haven't done much today as I have been planning for my interview tomorrow.

68 German Q Cards

15 ICT Q Cards

Finished all B5 Q cards (making them) so that meant adding another 56 cards

And spent the rest of the day preparing my paperwork for tomorrow - hopefully I'll be able to catch up on missed revision after the interview tomorrow :biggrin:
UPDATE FOR 14/04/16
I haven't done much today as I have been planning for my interview tomorrow.

68 German Q Cards

15 ICT Q Cards

Finished all B5 Q cards (making them) so that meant adding another 56 cards

And spent the rest of the day preparing my paperwork for tomorrow - hopefully I'll be able to catch up on missed revision after the interview tomorrow :biggrin:

Well done :smile: You've done great today !! Good luck for the interview :wink:
I don't know it's just been the way I've always worked - my family always get concerned over how stressded I get but it's the main thing that keeps me going :smile:

Well done you've done really well today and yes breakfast would be useful :biggrin:

I find I'm always hungry but finding food turns into procrastination for me, and eating it is too :smile:

Yay it's good to have you back :smile: and wow you have been busy - good luck with the rest of your exams :smile:

No problem and I hope you manage to get back to your productive self very soon :smile:

Well done NIsha, you never fail to impress and this is amazing revision :smile: Keep it up

Well done Niamh very good progress and I'm sure you will make up for the 3 days very quickly :smile:

Aw Thank you and you never fail as well :smile:
Eating food actually gets me going :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending