The Student Room Group

boyfriend query

Why is my boyfriend shy to dance in front of me?

And do guys usually see look at other girls while going by like check them out and stuff? My boyfriend and I were on a date and he kept subtly look at her and follow her movement sometimes, I didn't mind because I also looked as well. But it was like he couldn't stop and when he caught my glare he would smile and refocus on me.
Why don't you just talk to him about it?
Lol unlucky.

He's only boning you cus he can't get that hotty. He's too shy to say it as well, timid, weak, can't get what he really wants.
Reply 3
Original post by -CarpeDiem-
Why don't you just talk to him about it?

I tried to on the first one but it's because I think he doesn't want to embarrass himself and usually asks me to turn around while he attempts.

second one, I don't see it as an issue, just curious to know others opinion on it.
Dancing is awks
Yes boys check out girls
girls check out girls
boy check out boys
It doesn't matter about relationship status or sexuality: If someone is looking damn fine, then you gotta go dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmn
Hope this clears it up
:smile:
Original post by Steampunk_Turtle
Dancing is awks
Yes boys check out girls
girls check out girls
boy check out boys
It doesn't matter about relationship status or sexuality: If someone is looking damn fine, then you gotta go dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmn
Hope this clears it up

My kind of girl, yeah i'd rather a girl just tell me if she finds a guy hot and likewise. Why stress about it when we could just admit and have a laugh about the people we want to bone?

Still it's very disrespectful to do it to someone who doesn't like it.
Reply 6
Original post by Steampunk_Turtle
Dancing is awks
Yes boys check out girls
girls check out girls
boy check out boys
Hope this clears it up

Hehe, yeah I see, and it isn't a biggie but thanks for being clear :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
My kind of girl, yeah i'd rather a girl just tell me if she finds a guy hot and likewise. Why stress about it when we could just admit and have a laugh about the people we want to bone?

Still it's very disrespectful to do it to someone who doesn't like it.

Someone who doesn't like what?
Original post by Anonymous
Someone who doesn't like what?

Well some girls,

- Insecure, dislike competition.
- Think it's very rude.
Reply 9
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
Well some girls,

- Insecure, dislike competition.
- Think it's very rude.

Fair enough, I can see why some would dislike it.
I am **** at dancing, thats why I am embarrassed to dance in front of anybody, let alone a SO.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending