The Student Room Group

Brown Lives Matter.

Did you know that 80% of all brown people have been arrested and accused of being illegal immigrants?
Did you know that 40% of brown people in the UK have been threatened with deportation even though they live here decently?
Did you know that the 10th most common word used in the 'freshy'?
Even today, people have called brown people filthy and dirty for not cleaning our arses. WE CLEAN OUR BUMS WITH TOILET TISSUE OK
Our religion has been mocked by many but people only defend muslims and blacks
ITS TIME WE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS.
When you got that brown particles between your brown buttocks
Reply 2
Original post by brownbuttocks
Did you know that 80% of all brown people have been arrested and accused of being illegal immigrants?
Did you know that 40% of brown people in the UK have been threatened with deportation even though they live here decently?
Did you know that the 10th most common word used in the 'freshy'?
Even today, people have called brown people filthy and dirty for not cleaning our arses. WE CLEAN OUR BUMS WITH TOILET TISSUE OK
Our religion has been mocked by many but people only defend muslims and blacks
ITS TIME WE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS.

Tailor made username!
I'm brown (Well, half brown but still brown) and can't take this seriously with that username.
More like wash your bum, not wipe. Need to be taught the basics. :sigh:
Original post by Longshot4000
I'm brown (Well, half brown but still brown) and can't take this seriously with that username.

If it was 'whitebuttocks' you would have. THIS IS WHY BROWNLIVESMATTER IS 100% NECESSARY
Original post by undercxver
More like wash your bum, not wipe. Need to be taught the basics. :sigh:

White people dont wash bums, we do. We also use toilet tissue.
White people dont wash bums, we do. We also use toilet tissue.

Let me fix that. More like wash your bum, not just wipe.
Nice username
If it was 'whitebuttocks' you would have. THIS IS WHY BROWNLIVESMATTER IS 100% NECESSARY

Erm, no, not really.
Isn't labeling some people as Brown People racist? I have seen cases of British Indians lay into non-Indians, who called them "Brown." They said that the better words were Indian or Asian.

Quick Reply

Latest