The Student Room Group

Possible tinder bug - good looking guy no matches

Hi

I have been on tinder for 9 months now. I swipe right to every girl, and then only message girls I find attractive.

I have around 230 matches. However for the last 2-3 months I have only got about 5 matches despite swiping right to thousands of girls

I am very good looking I often get told I should be a model

What is going on?!
Original post by Anonymous
Hi

I have been on tinder for 9 months now. I swipe right to every girl, and then only message girls I find attractive.

I have around 230 matches. However for the last 2-3 months I have only got about 5 matches despite swiping right to thousands of girls

What is going on?!

can you post your pic here ?
The women of Tinder are currently not in season.
Hi

What is going on?!

Turn if off, turn it on again
Reply 4
I have logged out logged in many times
Yup Tinder has bugs, sorry mate.
Reply 6
Yeah it's annoying I know I can meet so many absolute sorts on tinder and it's so easy how do I remove this bug
Reply 7
Hi

What is going on?!

I think I know what's going on here. Admins have hexed your account because you're liking every ****ing girl.

glad they have done this to you tbh,

this spam like behavior is not uncommon and was increasing, which is the main reason they decided to introduce a daily "like" cap

it's males like you who ruin it for the guys who are not 8+ tier, pushing women's standards up because you are willing to shag and hit on anything female so long as it has a pulse.

is it no wonder that 20% of the male Tinder population are ****ing 80% of the women on there
No idea why my response came up as anon. You can't remove the bug, it's a technical issue tinder has to resolve.

I had no idea you said you swiped right for every girl, like the previous person said there is a daily cap. I also think he has made some good points.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending