The Student Room Group

I need time dilation help please?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AlbertXY
I never said it was, so you agree that the Universe is n-dimensional and the visual Universe is just relative to the inverse square law and the visual size of the object as it travels away from the observer and vice versus?
Einsteins Field Equations do work in n-dimensions but what follows, as usual, is utter tosh.

the visual Universe is just relative to the inverse square law???
and the visual size of the object as it travels away from the observer ????
i agree that the universe is n-dimensional for some n

just saying it's n-dimensional is meaningless lol

and what i said is fairly trivial. a more interesting statement is what precise value n really takes
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 342
Original post by Implication
i agree that the universe is n-dimensional for some n

just saying it's n-dimensional is meaningless lol

and what i said is fairly trivial. a more interesting statement is what precise value n really takes

n=0
n=0

so the universe has no dimensions? :holmes:
Reply 344
so the universe has no dimensions? :holmes:

The Universe has no dimensions but the Universe has physical dimensions in it of objects.

Light passing through space has no dimensions until it interacts with a physical dimension.

Our Sun and other Suns are like a candle burning in the center of a huge warehouse , from the central observers perspective they gaze into oblivion from within a light sphere that diminishes over distance in intensity.
(edited 8 years ago)
The Universe has no dimensions but the Universe has physical dimensions in it of objects.

Light passing through space has no dimensions until it interacts with a physical dimension.

Our Sun and other Suns are like a candle burning in the center of a huge warehouse , from the central observers perspective they gaze into oblivion from within a light sphere that diminishes over distance in intensity.

what is a dimension that is not physical?

normally we say that space (or spacetime) is three (or four) dimensional. this has a rigorous mathematical definition which means three (or four) independent coordinates are needed to distinguish its points
Reply 346
what is a dimension that is not physical?

normally we say that space (or spacetime) is three (or four) dimensional. this has a rigorous mathematical definition which means three (or four) independent coordinates are needed to distinguish its points

The interwoven fabric of space and time is a virtual representation and incorrect, time does not exist of space it only exists of matter and is relevant to matter, space does not age and was never born, it pre-exists everything including the big bang. Space is n-dimensional space , the 5th ''dimension'' that contains 4 dimensional objects.

XYZ only exists of physical objects, XYZ does not exist of space, space-time is a virtual navigation system.

A dimension that is not physical is ''emptiness''..
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 347
Original post by mphysical
Einsteins Field Equations do work in n-dimensions but what follows, as usual, is utter tosh.

the visual Universe is just relative to the inverse square law???
and the visual size of the object as it travels away from the observer ????

The Universe is not expanding
:curious:

:burnout:
The Universe is not expanding

While no means an expert. How do you explain red shift?
Reply 350
Original post by RhaegoTarg
While no means an expert. How do you explain red shift?

How do I explain red shift? the same as you I should imagine and the stretching of light . The radius of light is expanding not the Universe.
(edited 8 years ago)
How do I explain red shift? the same as you I should imagine and the stretching of light . The radius of light is expanding not the Universe.

If the radius of light is expanding, where is it expanding in to?
Reply 352
If the radius of light is expanding, where is it expanding in to?

Oblivion , the red shift of light is observed by the observation of matter that is moving away from an observer. Space is not expanding and neither is the Universe, things are moving away from us into n-dimensional space. The length of light between bodies expands and is stretched relative to observation.
The expansion does not have to be at the near speed of light either, it is radius that is the cause not speed.
Oblivion , the red shift of light is observed by the observation of matter that is moving away from an observer. Space is not expanding and neither is the Universe, things are moving away from us into n-dimensional space. The length of light between bodies expands and is stretched relative to observation.
The expansion does not have to be at the near speed of light either, it is radius that is the cause not speed.

Thought provoking if not anything else.
Cheers.
Reply 355
Thought provoking if not anything else.
Cheers.

Your welcome, however the anything else is more than just thought, it is provable by present facts.

Fact 1 - Objects moving away from an observer become a visual 2d plane , the object will relatively visual contract to a 0 point source at the boundary of oblivion.

Fact 2- The inverse square Law, Light diminishes in strength over a greater distance travelled in strength by the ''spreading out''.

Fact 3 - An observer ''at'' the red shifted point source will observe the observer of the red shift and their point source to also be red shifting, it is impossible to tell which observer is moving.

Fact 4 - Light passing through space has 0 dimensions in any direction until it interacts with a 3d object. Space is ''see through''.

Fact 5 - dark and light are interwoven .
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 356

That is interesting , I would say most of what science doe's is not science and border line ''religion'' by set theories being referred to as if the absolute truth.

Where as the science I consider is only based on strict definition facts of observation and reality.
I use axiom.s and axiom's don't tell no lies or false hoods of the imagination.
That is interesting , I would say most of what science doe's is not science and border line ''religion'' by set theories being referred to as if the absolute truth.

Where as the science I consider is only based on strict definition facts of observation and reality.
I use axiom.s and axiom's don't tell no lies or false hoods of the imagination.

You clearly don't understand how science works. Virtually every post that you make demonstrates this.
Reply 358
You clearly don't understand how science works. Virtually every post that you make demonstrates this.

Virtually everything the teacher posts is make believe, is science make believe then?

Do I have to make up fairy tales to do science?
Has he gone?
My favourite had to be his interpretation of quantum chromodynamics

Peroxidation said, it's the 'colour' of the quark that defines whether they attract or repel ..
By ''colour'' you mean charge surely because something that is highly charged glows ''orange''.

You are using ambiguity, your failure to teach is your poor wording , colour means colour it can't mean colour and mean something else,

Only dark and light exist, atoms are dark and light, you clearly have no idea of what you are talking about and mentioning colour.
Hilarious

Quick Reply

Latest