The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SassKing13
That's so cool! :tongue: I'll try and listen to Exile on Main Street sometime :tongue: The only full proper Stones album I've heard so far is Sticky Fingers. I have their greatest hits, but that doesn't count.

Spoiler

Hahaha :tongue: glad you think so! Exile on Main Street is my second favourite one (after Sticky Fingers).... I don't this there is a song on that I dislike! Hahaha that's better than none :tongue: :biggrin:

Spoiler

Original post by Amellia123
I agree with you there, I haven't heard anyone quite like him! :smile: I haven't really listened to The Doors if I'm honest (its on the to do list :tongue:)

It's great, because it can be quite low, almost dark, and also really powerful and theatrical! :tongue: :smile: You said you listened to their first album recently? :tongue: They're a fantastic band and the first album is great :smile: They're my main band at the moment.
Hahaha :tongue: glad you think so! Exile on Main Street is my second favourite one (after Sticky Fingers).... I don't this there is a song on that I dislike! Hahaha that's better than none :tongue: :biggrin:

Spoiler

I've heard it is extremely highly regarded :tongue: Double album. I will listen to it at some point :tongue:

Spoiler

It's great, because it can be quite low, almost dark, and also really powerful and theatrical! :tongue: :smile: You said you listened to their first album recently? :tongue: They're a fantastic band and the first album is great :smile: They're my main band at the moment.

Hahaha yeah I see what you mean :tongue: :smile: there is real depth to it which I like. And I did, but only briefly. I mean to listen to it again properly when I get chance :smile: Though I think I said I liked Light My Fire and The End (?) Are they actually? Well I hope you are enjoying listening to them then! :smile:
I've heard it is extremely highly regarded :tongue: Double album. I will listen to it at some point :tongue:

Spoiler

Someone recommended it to me about 4 years ago (I think it was his favourite one :lol:) and I am so glad he did - its fantastic! :tongue: Haha please do! :tongue: (if not I shall I have to send it to you :lol:)

Spoiler

I should probably go to bed now, but hopefully see you tomorrow! :hello: :hugs:
I should probably go to bed now, but hopefully see you tomorrow! :hello: :hugs:

Goodnight! :hugs:

Btw I looked at the link to the magazine. I didn't read the which thing but it looks good. I bet you enjoy reading that :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CleverSquirrel
i laughed a lot at that :rofl: :jive:

hmm maybe, the Offer for Reading is too high!! They want AAB and i'm predicted BBC :cry2:
So might put Royal Holloway down as a Firm!!!

aahh okay i see!! nice!

Why would you laugh at that? I was being serious... You hurt my feelings...

Spoiler

Ow ;_; I see. What's going to be your insurance then?
Original post by Hodor_van_Groot
Why would you laugh at that? I was being serious... You hurt my feelings...

Spoiler

Ow ;_; I see. What's going to be your insurance then?

Awwww Hodor sweet! I'm sorry :hugs:

:rofl:

Yeahhh it sucks- I wish clever enough to get higher grades tbh haha

My insurance is hopefully going to be Winchester Uni!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Goodnight! :hugs:

Btw I looked at the link to the magazine. I didn't read the which thing but it looks good. I bet you enjoy reading that :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oooh cool - just thought I would give you a taster about what golf magazines are like :hugs: I do like to read some of it - that one was particularly interesting as it sort of delved into the history of The Masters too :tongue:
Hiiii @RoadtoSuccess :hugs: I hope all has been going well. Really sorry I didn't post yesterday as I was revising for ISA exams next week.
Was just wondering if you wouldnt mind pointing me in the right direction with these two questions? (theyre both C2)

IMG_20160415_134742331[1].jpg

Attachment not found

Thank you!! A x :smile:
Oooh cool - just thought I would give you a taster about what golf magazines are like :hugs: I do like to read some of it - that one was particularly interesting as it sort of delved into the history of The Masters too :tongue:

Ooooh that does sound cool:yep: :hugs:

Edit: logarithms look reallyyy confusing and complicated :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Ooooh that does sound cool:yep: :hugs:

Edit: logarithms look reallyyy confusing and complicated :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha yeah it is I suppose :hugs:

They were hard last year - though the natural logarithm stuff is actually easier!! :tongue:

I watched Duran Duran on totp and my mum said 'you'd have thought they were gay, all that prancing about Simon LeBon did' :rofl: She then went onto tell me how her Sister had Simon posters from this magazine on her bedroom wall :lol: looks like I take after my Auntie then :tongue:
Hahaha yeah it is I suppose :hugs:

They were hard last year - though the natural logarithm stuff is actually easier!! :tongue:

I watched Duran Duran on totp and my mum said 'you'd have thought they were gay, all that prancing about Simon LeBon did' :rofl: She then went onto tell me how her Sister had Simon posters from this magazine on her bedroom wall :lol: looks like I take after my Auntie then :tongue:

Yeah after seeing those problems you posted I thought I'd simply look up logarithms and at least gain a small understanding as to what they actually are. My expression: :eek3:
I never found out :tongue:

Fair enough :biggrin:

Wow! Now way! Hahaha yeah you sure do :ahee::awesome::ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah after seeing those problems you posted I thought I'd simply look up logarithms and at least gain a small understanding as to what they actually are. My expression: :eek3:
I never found out :tongue:

Fair enough :biggrin:

Wow! Now way! Hahaha yeah you sure do :ahee::awesome::ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha that was me in my first AS log lesson last year :rofl: No wonder I did so badly in that paper - I couldn't do half the maths :lol: When you come to do it next year it will make sense - they start off easy(ish) :tongue:

Haha ikr :ahee: looks like its in the genes :rofl: How dare she even put Simon and gay in the same sentence :tongue:
Original post by CleverSquirrel
Awwww Hodor sweet! I'm sorry :hugs:

:rofl:

Yeahhh it sucks- I wish clever enough to get higher grades tbh haha

My insurance is hopefully going to be Winchester Uni!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome!! :awesome: Haha that is so near to Portsmouth where I'm going (well like a 40 minute drive?!) We can go Squirrel shopping and play on the beach!! :hugs:
Haha that was me in my first AS log lesson last year :rofl: No wonder I did so badly in that paper - I couldn't do half the maths :lol: When you come to do it next year it will make sense - they start off easy(ish) :tongue:

Haha ikr :ahee: looks like its in the genes :rofl: How dare she even put Simon and gay in the same sentence :tongue:

Hahaha awww well at least you have improved :h: Hahaha thanks for the brackets with "ish" in them :biggrin: :rofl:

At first I thought you were saying that the emoji :ahee: is in the genes :lol:
Well, she meant happy...yeah, that's totally what she meant...Simon lived a happy life in the 80s (not that he doesn't now :tongue:)
Good evening :tongue: :smile:
Awesome!! :awesome: Haha that is so near to Portsmouth where I'm going (well like a 40 minute drive?!) We can go Squirrel shopping and play on the beach!! :hugs:

Winchester is such a nice place, I have relatives there :smile: (already mentioned that :tongue:).
Hahaha awww well at least you have improved :h: Hahaha thanks for the brackets with "ish" in them :biggrin: :rofl:

At first I thought you were saying that the emoji :ahee: is in the genes :lol:
Well, she meant happy...yeah, that's totally what she meant...Simon lived a happy life in the 80s (not that he doesn't now :tongue:)

Haha hopefully I will do this year!! :smile: Its okay - its so hard :biggrin: :rofl:
Christ imagine if it was :lol: though it probably is :tongue:
Hmmm..... yes of course.... :lol: I think it was the head band/scarf that did it..... so camp :tongue:

Spoiler

Latest