The Student Room Group

Nottingham GEM (A101) 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cuts92
Just got a rejection email :frown: super bummed out but I'm not giving up just yet, need to up that GAMSAT score I think! Congrats to all with offers/waiting lists, I'm going to the pub!

Sorry to hear that! Good luck for any future applications! I'm quite conscious of my low GAMSAT score myself (60)
Reply 281
Original post by Cuts92
Just got a rejection email :frown: super bummed out but I'm not giving up just yet, need to up that GAMSAT score I think! Congrats to all with offers/waiting lists, I'm going to the pub!

Sorry to hear that too, but with your positive attitude and your greater experience under the belt, I'm sure you'll come back even stronger next year.

Just out of curiosity, what was your GAMSAT score? Maybe the response was delayed because your interview band was fine but score a little lower than the others in the same band.
anyone else just get an email from st georges and misread it as nottingham? Something to do with medical school abroad?
Reply 283
Bloody Georges!! Sending me emails with "graduate entry medicine" in the subject advertising the cyprus course. Nearly had a heart attack!
Reply 284
Yes! Just got it, argh can't believe the cheek!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply 285
if they have already posted the letters that means they've made decisions on all of us, why dont they just send out emails in bulk...surely they cant still be deciding
Original post by Himmy
if they have already posted the letters that means they've made decisions on all of us, why dont they just send out emails in bulk...surely they cant still be deciding

Unless they're sending the majority our by mail and the few that got offers/rejections had a reason for an email over post?
Reply 287
Those with offers has your UCAS updated yet?
I can't wait two more agonising days if nothing comes today!
Reply 289
Original post by Himmy

Do you know that they have already sent the letters out?
Nothing on UCAS yet no
Reply 291
It may be that they will let us know via email by the 18th and post letters on Monday too.

Reply 292
No merely speculating hence the "if" but I remember being told they're sent 2nd class so surely they must have sent them...but maybe as hbg says they may just have meant emails by the 18th
On the letter they gave us after interview it says 'offers are made in strict sequence of those with highest interview score and GAMSAT' and they will 'send a letter within 2 weeks of the last interview (monday)' Which most likely means they're in the post now!!
Reply 294
Surely if they had sent out letters we all would have heard something. Doesnt make sense for them to be sending out batches of email but sent out all letters so they are probably still deciding 😕
Reply 295
OFFER!

Well they have 20 minutes otherwise this weekend is going to be hell
Original post by hbg
OFFER!

congratss! What great news before the weekend!!
Original post by hbg
OFFER!

Congrats! This wait is stupid
Reply 299
Original post by Sophia08
congratss! What great news before the weekend!!

Thanks! All the best guys for all those still waiting. The wait is almost cruel.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending