The Student Room Group

Private candidate exam entrance deadline

Is it possible to enter for an exam any time before the exam?
Original post by Angelo12231

No, there are final deadlines.
Original post by claireestelle
No, there are final deadlines.

Can you enter on the day of the deadline?
Can you enter on the day of the deadline?

Yes i believe so
Yes i believe so

I've entered myself for a few edexcel exams in a private centre online. Today is the deadline to enter but they said they have to check if the details are correct etc then they'll send me a confirmation email and then I pay. Is this really a matter between 'me and the centre' or 'me and the exam board' or 'the centre and the exam board' ? (If that's not too confusing)

Because I've basically entered myself after the deadline since I'm paying after they check the details, which could mean tomorrow or monday.

Dealine is today
(edited 8 years ago)
I've entered myself for a few edexcel exams in a private centre online. Today is the deadline to enter but they said they have to check if the details are correct etc then they'll send me a confirmation email and then I pay. Is this really a matter between 'me and the centre' or 'me and the exam board' or 'the centre and the exam board' ? (If that's not too confusing)

Because I've basically entered myself after the deadline since I'm paying after they check the details, which could mean tomorrow or monday.

Dealine is today

The centre and the exam board i think
The centre and the exam board i think

I see... This means I can pay after the deadline then?

You can be entered at any time before the exam that the centre is willing to do it. If you miss the normal deadline you pay a higher price and the price goes up again at the very late entry deadline. The price you are asked to pay will depend on when the examiners receive the entry from your centre.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest