The Student Room Group

Messing up so badly with my crush HELP

**** sake man omg. Day after day after day oppurtunity after oppurtunity I dont approach her its ridiculous. I always pussy out because "shes with her friends, it will be awkward if i go up to her and say hi".

I think i do have a chance with her because i have caught her looking, her friends looking at me but no other signs. She never speaks with any of my friends so i cant even slide in and shes soooooooooooo preety.

:angry: this is so annoying man i have had a crush for nearly a month now, and i dont want to go on social media to say hi because i will just look like an awkward idiot, and convo will go nowhere because i suck at texting.
Original post by Anonymous
**** sake man omg. Day after day after day oppurtunity after oppurtunity I dont approach her its ridiculous. I always pussy out because "shes with her friends, it will be awkward if i go up to her and say hi".

I think i do have a chance with her because i have caught her looking, her friends looking at me but no other signs. She never speaks with any of my friends so i cant even slide in and shes soooooooooooo preety.

:angry: this is so annoying man i have had a crush for nearly a month now, and i dont want to go on social media to say hi because i will just look like an awkward idiot, and convo will go nowhere because i suck at texting.

Find an opputunity when shes alone, ie when shes revising and talk to her :smile: Dont message her over social media its too impersonal
Maybe they're thinking, "Who's that creep that's always staring at us?" :colonhash:
Flirt with her friend instead.

It'll make her jealous and shocked, undesired. Even this shy creep who has been staring at me for a month doesn't want me? She'll then drop everything in life and pursue you to make herself feel valued.

It's so easy to make up this crap.
Reply 4
Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple
Maybe they're thinking, "Who's that creep that's always staring at us?" :colonhash:

I dont stare, stop trying to be funny in return for rep Aristotle
Reply 5
Original post by BiologyA2Student
Find an opputunity when shes alone, ie when shes revising and talk to her :smile: Dont message her over social media its too impersonal

Never seen her alone except very rare occasions
I dont stare, stop trying to be funny in return for rep Aristotle

Sorry :frown:
Reply 7
stop being a pussy and just go speak to her
Reply 8
Original post by chewing
stop being a pussy and just go speak to her

Thats what i tell myself every morning and night

how? it's awkward if you make it awkward
muster courage up somehow and ask, maybe you will want to pretend you've been good buddies for a long time and you'll just ask her out, nothing really out of the ordinary
you could also do a me which is you get into the mindset of you don't give a **** about anything then go around doing anything you want with that attitude so no embarrassment involved and if you get rejected don't give a **** otherwise you'll die inside

Is she in any of your classes? If she is and you don't have the confidence to talk to her, but don't want to miss out on an opportunity, message her a question about hw even if its a stupid question because then it will get you talking and hopefully it will go from there... hope this is a tiny bit helpful & good luck :smile:
Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple

You always have negative things to say, just because you're ugly and look like a creep doesn't mean other people do.

talk to her. She probably feels the same way or won't. Either way you'll find out.
Original post by Fenugreek
You always have negative things to say, just because you're ugly and look like a creep doesn't mean other people do.

Damn tell me how you really feel.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending