The Student Room Group

Nottingham GEM (A101) 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

I'm on the waiting list! Forever in limbo hahaha, but it's not a rejection!
Waiting list. More waiting, but at least there's no waiting for the postman monday!
People who are on the waiting list, what were your GAMSAT scores?
Original post by hally1294

Mine's 60, so I guess I'm probably at the lower end of the waiting list...
Reply 305
OFFER!!!
Reply 306
Offer... i had 60 on the GAMSAT!!!!!!
Does anyone know when they have to decide on waiting list personnel?
congrats guys!!!!

i can't take this wait anymore!!seems like they're going through groups A,B and C in turn?
Congrats to everyone who has got an offer! I'm on the waiting list, here's hoping

Reply 310
OFFER!!! Ahhhhh I have been waiting so long to be able to post this on one of these frustrating student room groups! Stalking all of the GEM threads since September... WOOOOO
I got an offer!! And my Gamsat was 58/61 depending of weighting! 😀

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 312
Original post by PhilboBaggins
Does anyone know when they have to decide on waiting list personnel?

Congrats everyone on your offers! So I was on the waiting list last year and they normally email you saying what position you are on the waiting list. They don't normally do this until after the UCAS May deadline though. Then whoever rejects Notts from the people who have offers will mean more places for waiting list people. As soon as a place is available Sarb will normally ring you to say you have a place. This happens from May all the way to about August. This year a guy got an offer midway through the first week! Don't lose hope people! Quite a few people in my year were on the waiting list :smile:
Original post by Mr Men
Congrats everyone on your offers! So I was on the waiting list last year and they normally email you saying what position you are on the waiting list. They don't normally do this until after the UCAS May deadline though. Then whoever rejects Notts from the people who have offers will mean more places for waiting list people. As soon as a place is available Sarb will normally ring you to say you have a place. This happens from May all the way to about August. This year a guy got an offer midway through the first week! Don't lose hope people! Quite a few people in my year were on the waiting list :smile:

Cheers, looks like I could be in for the long haul here then
Original post by Mr Men

Wow, guess I should stop refreshing my inbox for the meantime then. Lol
Reply 315
Is anyone still waiting to hear like me?!agh!!
Original post by Lxh524
Is anyone still waiting to hear like me?!agh!!

Yes!!! 🙄
Reply 317
Guilty of stalking this thread for a while but I got an offer too. Gamsat 60. Is there an offer holders page?

Posted from TSR Mobile
OFFER!!!!!! SO HAPPY this was the one is waiting on!
What time did everyone get their offers? I haven't heard anything and looks like I'll be waiting until Monday 😔

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending