The Student Room Group

Which school shoes ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CoolaClime Student
Wearing Pumps even for PE - we'd be laughed at and dissed forever wearing Pumps for PE!!!

Unless you are talking like Y3!!?

Primary school kids wear pumps I did, when you go to big school it's trainers though some girls wore pumps in yr 7.
Would never were what op is wearing at school look scruffy.
Reply 41
Yeah but White ones - u need to make an impact ...nothing looks better and more stand-out!

As you say you can't wear Trainers to School, but if you are going to try to get away with them at least wear some that are classy!!!

We're only allowed to wear plain black footwear
Reply 42
Original post by chikane
These are smart shoes to wear for school, no one in my school wore pumps only if it was for PE. Like others have said take pride in your appearance.

3105607020_exlg.jpg

I would not wear them lol
Original post by Tomo5000

Agreed!!

Then don't wear them..
Reply 45
Original post by chikane
Then don't wear them..

I won't they look wired lol

Yer - who wears Pumps par for PE!

Most mates at mine wearJordan's!
Yer - who wears Pumps par for PE!

Most mates at mine wearJordan's!

Well op wears pumps in general which isn't great and thats really nice to know about your mates but as i left school years ago back in them days some people wore them ok.

Im sure your other account is Tomj200 where you posted a thousand threads on this topic you need to give it a rest. This link is clearly you posting about the same thing.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3997317
Reply 49
Original post by chikane
Im sure your other account is Tomj200 where you posted a thousand threads on this topic you need to give it a rest. This link is clearly you posting about the same thing.

Hi. That account has nothing to do with me
Hi. That account has nothing to do with me

Questions so similar and both asking about the same shoes with the same picture!!
Reply 51
Original post by chikane
Questions so similar and both asking about the same shoes with the same picture!!

There not the same pictures ? I don't know this other person ?
Original post by chikane

He's a good guy though (even though it's wrong if so) ... let him rattle on - we all need to find ourselves!

Yer Jordan's al the way and Stan Smiths etc for us!! Tom is so lucky having a Polo Uniform I think as mostly they do wear Trainers/Joggers instead of Uniform!!
Reply 53
He's a good guy though (even though it's wrong if so) ... let him rattle on - we all need to find ourselves!

Yer Jordan's al the way and Stan Smiths etc for us!! Tom is so lucky having a Polo Uniform I think as mostly they do wear Trainers/Joggers instead of Uniform!!

Everyone has to wear a uniform to school in uk most typical uniforms are school jumpers school polo shirts school black trousers black shoes
Everyone has to wear a uniform to school in uk most typical uniforms are school jumpers school polo shirts school black trousers black shoes

True but if can wear Trakkies and just get a detto why not!!!
Reply 55
True but if can wear Trakkies and just get a detto why not!!!

Because I can't and would probably get sent home
Reply 56
Plus I respect my schools uniform
Because I can't and would probably get sent home

well .....
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 58
well .....

I will wear my uniform proplay
Original post by chikane