The Student Room Group

Swedish Royal Family Let a Somali Refugee Stay With Them - Steals the Crown Jewelry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mathemagicien
Reported for racial hatred

Should be Allah

Racial?
Sarcasm :tongue:

Poe's Law

But it's inaccurate sarcasm. You mean religious.
Islamophobia is often confused with racism

Yea I get that and that's what I thought you were doing bruh
It's a common mistake because the common Muslim is a certain race it seems to me
But it's also a show of dangerous indifference for the differences between groups
I love how everyone's pretending this is about refugees. If you put anyone in a room with the crown ****ing jewels they'll steal them, people just don't usually get the opportunity. It has *******s all to do with Somali refugees, but of course it's used to push the xenophobe agenda.
"I saved you," cried the woman "And you've bitten me, but why? You know your bite is poisonous and now I'm going to die"

"Oh shut up, silly woman," said the reptile with a grin "You knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in"
Original post by JordanL_
I love how everyone's pretending this is about refugees. If you put anyone in a room with the crown ****ing jewels they'll steal them, people just don't usually get the opportunity. It has *******s all to do with Somali refugees, but of course it's used to push the xenophobe agenda.

Speak for yourself. If I had nowhere to live and someone had been kind enough to give me a place to stay the last thing on my mind would be stealing from them. How shitty a person do you have to be to do that.
Original post by JordanL_

Do I sense a bit of projection here? :teehee:
I'm sure the news isn't helping the case for mass immigration.
Sweden gonna Sweden. World keeps on spinning.

But seriously, this story is Sweden in a nutshell. It's like they're trying their hardest to commit suicide as a country.
>Sweden
>Yes
Original post by Wilfred Little
Speak for yourself. If I had nowhere to live and someone had been kind enough to give me a place to stay the last thing on my mind would be stealing from them. How shitty a person do you have to be to do that.

An economic migrant I guess
Original post by theDanIdentity

frankly, they deserve their entire wealth to be stolen from them. fools don't learn.

How is it "theirs"?

Am I aloud to play with my crown jewels? Of course not because they belong to the Queen. Not me.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Am I aloud to play with my crown jewels?

Is that a euphemism?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending