The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Posh people are good, chavs are mostly scum.
As if anyone would choose the latter
Reply 3
ALSO I should add I'm not posh; I just use extended vocabulary.
Reply 4
Original post by sahil19
I get called posh a lot; mostly by chavs. Discuss; which one would you rather be?

rather be none
Honestly, a chav. I mean, I probs am posh (not in wealth, but attitude), but if we're massively stereotyping, I'd rather not be seen as arrogant and close-minded. But equally, I dress fairly well to distance myself from the stereotypical chav of my town...
I'm from a council estate but I'd rather be posh
Reply 7
I'd rather be a chav because I pretty much was friends with some for a couple of years and they can be jokes (except lol they made fun of me ) but think about it: whats there to laugh about w posh people :?

and anyway I'd rather be around people who were clueless politically than the bloody tories
Original post by sahil19
I get called posh a lot; mostly by chavs. Discuss; which one would you rather be?

I live in a chavvy area and am considered posh. conversely posh people consider me a chav. I would say its better to be neither and be your own label :cool:
Reply 9
I rather be with your mum.
I'm a chav with posh taste. The best hybrid.
Chav.
Reply 12
Original post by veganavb
I'd rather be a chav because I pretty much was friends with some for a couple of years and they can be jokes (except lol they made fun of me ) but think about it: whats there to laugh about w posh people :?

and anyway I'd rather be around people who were clueless politically than the bloody tories

LOL I'm Young Labour so I resent the Tories.
posh...:redface:
Reply 14
Original post by sahil19
LOL I'm Young Labour so I resent the Tories.

Did you vote for your disastrous current leadership?
Reply 15
Original post by BaronK
Did you vote for your disastrous current leadership?

I did but I voted;
1. Andy Burnham
2. Liz Kendall
3.Jeremy Corbyn
4. Yvette Copper

Although I quite like Jeremy Corbyn; I'm confident he'll win.
Be privileged or disadvantaged... hmm, tough one...
(edited 8 years ago)
Both :smug:

Original post by Vicky628
Honestly, a chav. I mean, I probs am posh (not in wealth, but attitude), but if we're massively stereotyping, I'd rather not be seen as arrogant and close-minded. But equally, I dress fairly well to distance myself from the stereotypical chav of my town...

Knew it
I'm considered posh (somehow) and I couldn't be a chav, never ever.
Reply 19
In my eyes there are two kinds of posh people;
Those who appear in "Made In Chelsea" and are just down to pardy nice guys
Or.. degenerates who vote Tory and blame the poor for the world's problems..

Latest

Trending

Trending