The Student Room Group

Is this normal?

I'm getting really close with guy and I really like him.

But there are days, like today, where he'll hug me, and I won't feel anything, but then I'll love it at other times.

I've never had this sort of attention from a boy before, (I'm 16, he's 18), and I just don't understand why he likes me. Thinking about it is literally driving me insane.

I love his company, but I'm just so foreign to receiving this kind of attention. He's really nice, but I feel like things are going really quick. I don't know why I have mixed feelings for him because he's nicer than anyone I've ever met, but it's just so strange having someone like me back, because I've spent years liking other people that've never noticed me.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thank you.
is this your first relationship?

If you feel things are going too fast, you need to sit down and talk to him. If he really cares about you, he'll let things go at your speed.
Original post by Tiger Rag
is this your first relationship?

If you feel things are going too fast, you need to sit down and talk to him. If he really cares about you, he'll let things go at your speed.

It is, yes. I was going to try and talk to him about slowing things down, but I just wanted to see what other people thought first.

Thank you. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending