The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Why would anyone want to be a chav? You get a holes in both btw.
Posh?

Why would anyone want to be an anti social moron who doesn't know how to wear proper fitting trousers?
Original post by sahil19
I get called posh a lot; mostly by chavs. Discuss; which one would you rather be?

Ditto :wink:

Rather be posh obviously; everyone who isn't a chav despises chavs
Posh. I don't want to be a chav. Simple.
Original post by sahil19
Those who appear in "Made In Chelsea" and are just down to pardy nice guys
Or.. degenerates who vote Tory and blame the poor for the world's problems..

You cant be serious, degenerates mostly vote labour as they expect the rich to pay for their lifestyle expenses.

Also, im from Chelsea but i vote conservative abit like EVERYONE ELSE HERE, so how do the two compare please explain.
Reply 25
Posh people generally have money, so... Posh?
Reply 26
Original post by TSRFT8
You cant be serious, degenerates mostly vote labour as they expect the rich to pay for their lifestyle expenses.

Also, im from Chelsea but i vote conservative abit like EVERYONE ELSE HERE, so how do the two compare please explain.

Degenerates are the corrupt of our society; they want a privatised NHS. They wouldn't vote labour. When you look deeper into the Tory party you see a hatred for the poor hence tax credits cut and allowing tax avoidance for the rich whilst insisting that everyone must pay their "fair share."
Reply 28
I too live in quite a chavy area and get called posh quite a lot.

I'm far from posh, I just pronounce words properly :colonhash:
Original post by Onde
I'd rather be posh, as it is easier to feign being a chav by expressing interest in The Aston Villa and the music of Drum and\or Bass.

Feign being a chav? Don't know if I could get behind the mannerisms, terrible English and awful clothing. It's a bit frightening :nope:
Original post by sahil19
Degenerates are the corrupt of our society; they want a privatised NHS. They wouldn't vote labour. When you look deeper into the Tory party you see a hatred for the poor hence tax credits cut and allowing tax avoidance for the rich whilst insisting that everyone must pay their "fair share."

Degenerates
- Litterers
- Aggressive
- Rude
- Addicts
- Thieves
- Racists
- Vandals
- SJW

Pretty much it.
Original post by sahil19

How does cutting SOME benefits because the welfare state is TOO big and people are also taking advantage of it hating the poor? Under labour no one will want to work and you will get a 6 figure benefit payout. Also under labour people who work hard for their money will be paying more in tax (why would anyone earning say 100k want 50k to go to other people) that money is THEIRS and for their family. Paying tax and the welfare state is great for those in need, when it comes to it though alot of people who are genuinely in need dont get enough and you get morons just scrounging. Look at what a mess labour created girls were having kids at 16 and then opening their legs at every instance to beg for more money, try do that now see how far you get. Under labour alot of people of JSA just couldnt be arsed as they got enough to sit and lazy around.

The welfare state needs to only be there for those in GENUINE need and those in genuine need such as the disabled need to get MORE and the only way you can give more is to cut in other areas.
Reply 32
Original post by TSRFT8
How does cutting SOME benefits because the welfare state is TOO big and people are also taking advantage of it hating the poor? Under labour no one will want to work and you will get a 6 figure benefit payout. Also under labour people who work hard for their money will be paying more in tax (why would anyone earning say 100k want 50k to go to other people) that money is THEIRS and for their family. Paying tax and the welfare state is great for those in need, when it comes to it though alot of people who are genuinely in need dont get enough and you get morons just scrounging. Look at what a mess labour created girls were having kids at 16 and then opening their legs at every instance to beg for more money, try do that now see how far you get. Under labour alot of people of JSA just couldnt be arsed as they got enough to sit and lazy around.

The welfare state needs to only be there for those in GENUINE need and those in genuine need such as the disabled need to get MORE and the only way you can give more is to cut in other areas.

I stopped reading after the "6 figure benefit payout." What an incredibly ludicrous statement;could you get more politically illiterate? Anyway this isn't a politics debate; a simple would you rather question..
Original post by WBZ144
Feign being a chav? Don't know if I could get behind the mannerisms, terrible English and awful clothing. It's a bit frightening :nope:

replace speech with 'yo' 'blood' 'safe' 'innit' '
replace handshake with fist bump
replace clothes with tracksuits (down your bottoms)
replace manners with rudeness

Done
Original post by sahil19
I stopped reading after the "6 figure benefit payout." What an incredibly ludicrous statement;could you get more politically illiterate? Anyway this isn't a politics debate; a simple would you rather question..

You didnt stop reading, you just have nothing to say as you know im right and you are a moron. Dont call me illiterate when you vote for labour.
I'm bang on the middle I would say so neither.
Chav - talk like a top bradfordian
Definitely posh, honestly, who would want to be a chav? :biggrin:
posh
Reply 39
I'd rather be a human who doesn't stereotype people, personally.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending