The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Update 14/04/2016
So today I had a mock exam on unit 1 of English literature and this allowed to be to see my weakness. Time. So overall today I did
Flash cards for history on Weimar Republic, the rise of the nazi party, hyperinflation, support for the nazis, challenges and record and the year of crisis
Did a maths past paper- will mark tomorrow
Revised for my French speaking- I'm doing it tomorrow :frown:

I guess today was alright but I have to go back on track again tomorrow!
Original post by nisha.sri
Your welcome and haha yeah :smile: I just love it :smile: All we do at school is revise nothing really new tbh :biggrin: How's your revision ?

Revision is good, thanks for asking. I'm midway for most of subjects except RE and English Lit so I have to start that. :smile:What about you, how's your revision?
Hey,
I don't know about you guys but i always have something to eat/drink when i'm revising :smile: Is this with you guys? :biggrin:

I can't eat nor drink. It's gets me distracted and also, I use it as a form of motivation. For instance if you revise this many things, you can have a Galaxy cookie crumble(my favourite):colone:
I find waking up early to revise a bit before sch is gd anyone else?
Well done :smile: You've done great today !! Good luck for the interview :wink:

Thank you - I'm really nervous :biggrin:

Original post by sahra30013
Update 14/04/2016
So today I had a mock exam on unit 1 of English literature and this allowed to be to see my weakness. Time. So overall today I did
Flash cards for history on Weimar Republic, the rise of the nazi party, hyperinflation, support for the nazis, challenges and record and the year of crisis
Did a maths past paper- will mark tomorrow
Revised for my French speaking- I'm doing it tomorrow :frown:

I guess today was alright but I have to go back on track again tomorrow!

Well done today and good luck with your French tomorrow - well, today :smile:

Original post by ellamoon_22

Definitely - that's why I get up at half 6 everyday - it is so much better :smile:
Original post by sahra30013
Revision is good, thanks for asking. I'm midway for most of subjects except RE and English Lit so I have to start that. :smile:What about you, how's your revision?

It's good and i guess i'm ready for most of my subjects except from English Lit :frown:
Great :smile: Wish you the best in your exams

Yeh i guess :smile:

I woke up at 6:30AM, got to school at 7:30AM and got a good 75mins of revision done.
Original post by Afro Tail
I woke up at 6:30AM, got to school at 7:30AM and got a good 75mins of revision done.

I usually wake up at 5:30 to revise yhh it really helps to get even a small bit of knowledge of something u didnt know. Sometimes I do past papers in the morning also
I usually wake up at 5:30 to revise yhh it really helps to get even a small bit of knowledge of something u didnt know. Sometimes I do past papers in the morning also

That's pretty early, what time do you sleep?

woowwee - 5:30 is early, you must be really good at mornings :smile:
Original post by brainzistheword
woowwee - 5:30 is early, you must be really good at mornings :smile:

Yes I knw its super early but I usually go to bed at 10/11 so like 6/7 hours sleep which isnt ideal. But yhh as I sed I think yesterday goona go to bed at
8/9 cause Im usually really tired from sch then.
Just a quick update (I've never done one of these before) I decided not to work or go out yesterday or today and aside from an hour at the care home I have not left the house. Despite this, I haven't got as much done as many people would in that time because even if I don't want to I tend to break at least every ten minutes, sometimes for up to an hour because I get so distracted and procrastinate so much! But... I have FINALLY managed to revise every subject near enough.
I have completed my English language paper, completed broadsheets and past papers for biology 1-6 and physics 1-6, a core 2 maths paper and done around 3/4 of business unit 1 in mind maps.
Now just to recap chemistry 1-6 as I didn't have any broadsheet revision materials so I'm going to make a few notes, and then to begin (eek) learning the content for Cambridge nationals IT (only 4 weeks before the exam and I haven't even begun learning let alone revising)...
Back to school on Tuesday so I reckon that's me done now, as my boyfriend comes back late tomorrow I will be seeing him after work over the weekend and on Monday, but I shall take an assortment of past papers along with me to see how much I get done.
hey guys, how is all your revision going?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh wow !! I can't even try i usually wake up at 6.00 am when i get an early night or otherwise 6.30
Original post by hannahrobinsxn
hey guys, how is all your revision going?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's good :smile: I will be doing a lot during the weekends :smile: :biggrin:
Oh wow !! I can't even try i usually wake up at 6.00 am when i get an early night or otherwise 6.30

I think over time my body has just gotten used to it:u:
Hey guys :smile:
UPDATE 15/04/16

The weekends are coming so i'm going to do loads of revision without procrastinating :biggrin: WEEKEND :angel:- so much revision

1.Maths past paper questions
2.Biology 1 marked - A*
3. Started biology Unit 2 past paper questions
4.Psychology Topic A questions finished + Psychology Topic B questions started
6. Marked French reading paper - 38/40 & 35/40 ( silly mistakes :frown: but i will deffo improve on those)
7. Physics Unit 3 - Hydraulics, Circular motion, Pendulum
I think over time my body has just gotten used to it:u:

Don't you fall asleep? Is this in the weekends too ?
Yes I knw its super early but I usually go to bed at 10/11 so like 6/7 hours sleep which isnt ideal. But yhh as I sed I think yesterday goona go to bed at
8/9 cause Im usually really tired from sch then.

Yeah it's whatever works best for you and if that makes you more productive then it is probably for the best :smile:

Original post by Littleone2000
Just a quick update (I've never done one of these before) I decided not to work or go out yesterday or today and aside from an hour at the care home I have not left the house. Despite this, I haven't got as much done as many people would in that time because even if I don't want to I tend to break at least every ten minutes, sometimes for up to an hour because I get so distracted and procrastinate so much! But... I have FINALLY managed to revise every subject near enough.
I have completed my English language paper, completed broadsheets and past papers for biology 1-6 and physics 1-6, a core 2 maths paper and done around 3/4 of business unit 1 in mind maps.
Now just to recap chemistry 1-6 as I didn't have any broadsheet revision materials so I'm going to make a few notes, and then to begin (eek) learning the content for Cambridge nationals IT (only 4 weeks before the exam and I haven't even begun learning let alone revising)...
Back to school on Tuesday so I reckon that's me done now, as my boyfriend comes back late tomorrow I will be seeing him after work over the weekend and on Monday, but I shall take an assortment of past papers along with me to see how much I get done.

Well done - and I have the IT OCR national as my first exam and we've only just been told what the exam is based on so I have to start revising too :biggrin:

Hey guys :smile:
UPDATE 15/04/16

The weekends are coming so i'm going to do loads of revision without procrastinating :biggrin: WEEKEND :angel:- so much revision

1.Maths past paper questions
2.Biology 1 marked - A*
3. Started biology Unit 2 past paper questions
4.Psychology Topic A questions finished + Psychology Topic B questions started
6. Marked French reading paper - 38/40 & 35/40 ( silly mistakes :frown: but i will deffo improve on those)
7. Physics Unit 3 - Hydraulics, Circular motion, Pendulum

Really well done and good luck with the weekend revision I'm sure you'll ace it :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending