The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by TheGreatImposter
What a stupid analogy...

Many guys think like that though.
Original post by Cool.nerd
By that none of his business logic, how can he know she's not cheating? You must be into open relationships and if you are cool but don't like misinterpret fidelity.

No, he's supposed to trust her and worry that she's cheating. She's her own boss and if she decides to cheat then you will deal with things from there but it's none of his business what she keeps on her phone. I'm not into open relationships but I respect my partner enough to trust them and give them the benefit of the doubt and not be insecure at all times.
Original post by urbanlocations
As a male myself... I hate males for asking for nudes as 98 percent of them save them and then post them on the internet.

I am the 2 percent that don't. Find it horrible and disgusting and I hate males that re-post nudes whatever happens.

I've never posted any nudes and I have TONS.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lucy_98
you're scum if you keep them

Ok then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just tend to hoard my own nudes, is that weird? :shy2:
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
No, he's supposed to trust her and worry that she's cheating. She's her own boss and if she decides to cheat then you will deal with things from there but it's none of his business what she keeps on her phone. I'm not into open relationships but I respect my partner enough to trust them and give them the benefit of the doubt and not be insecure at all times.

Weird when insecurity is confused for not wanting to be cheated on and played for a fool but ok
Original post by Charlotte49
I just tend to hoard my own nudes, is that weird? :shy2:

Lol I used to do this. #Narcissist
Lol I used to do this. #Narcissist

It's just a lot easier to delete other peoples' nudes than my own. I think I may have a problem... :mmm:
I did like as soon as I broke up with my gf, I wouldn't find it fair to be in her position and be in an awkward position with somebody who has that sort of leverage over someone else. Even if you were trusted not to spread them, it's still a bit odd and one would probably assume that if you're no longer close, you'd no longer be expected to have them.
I've never posted any nudes and I have TONS.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah but you have them stored which is wrong.
Weird when insecurity is confused for not wanting to be cheated on and played for a fool but ok

That is the definition of insecurity right there my boy.
Yeah but you have them stored which is wrong.

Why? They sent them to me. How is it wrong? It's not like I stole them. Strangers can't get into my phone.

Posted from TSR Mobile
That is the definition of insecurity right there my boy.

The definition of insecurity is staying with someone who looks at other people's photos and convincing yourself it's normal so you won't be single and cry yourself to sleep every night.
Original post by alkaline.
keep them if they're good

Good representation of Islam! Thanks
Why? They sent them to me. How is it wrong? It's not like I stole them. Strangers can't get into my phone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just think it's wrong. Also you cannot guarantee that.

Your phone breaks... you bring it into repair... OH LOOK Muhammad has all your pictures.
The definition of insecurity is staying with someone who looks at other people's photos and convincing yourself it's normal so you won't be single and cry yourself to sleep every night.

I never said that if I knew I would turn a blind eye. I'm saying I'm not going to be snooping around looking for evidence of cheating.
I just think it's wrong. Also you cannot guarantee that.

Your phone breaks... you bring it into repair... OH LOOK Muhammad has all your pictures.

Phone breaks I get a new one. When my tablet broke I got a new one. Was mad I lost all my good nudes though 😏

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ThePunisher
I have a few files of them on my computer, anyway I'm in a relationship so have been debating whether or not to delete them recently. I don't think the people who sent them would be bothered but where do I stand from a moral point of view. My GF doesn't know I have them, not something I think would make a good conversation. I do sometimes look at them.

I have them on a USB data stick hidden :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I definitely have lived with nosey ass people. Then of course there's deleting web history which is standard.

fairs I suppose.
Original post by Josb
Many guys think like that though.

It's like you objectify them

Latest