The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hydeman
Wanna learn how to do that? :wink: Minimum wage, and I'll teach ya. :awesome:

Spoiler

I waaaaaaant !! Tell me right now employee :fuhrer:

Spoiler

Original post by Amellia123
I know what you mean, I agree with @SassKing13 drinking is a social thing, not a 'lets see how drunk I can get at Corp tonight' affair

Haha yeah. Tbh I haven't been to an event that I've been expected to drink alcohol or anything like that but I don't think I would. Oh well, I shall see what happens in the future :tongue:
Original post by SassKing13
That's alright :smile: It's not for everyone. My idea of fun would be relaxing watching a film rather than drinking really :lol:

I went with my friends to my prom :tongue: I didn't dance :rofl: None of us did :tongue:

Hahaha same :smile: (don't know if you already guessed that :tongue:)

Yeah my friends are planning on me going with them :tongue: haha fair enough. If I go I definitely won't dance - no way is that happening :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Matrix123
Haha yeah. Tbh I haven't been to an event that I've been expected to drink alcohol or anything like that but I don't think I would. Oh well, I shall see what happens in the future :tongue:

Hahaha same :smile: (don't know if you already guessed that :tongue:)

Yeah my friends are planning on me going with them :tongue: haha fair enough. If I go I definitely won't dance - no way is that happening :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have never been expected to, but will do if I feel like it (though not excessively) When you're at uni I'm sure you will be a little more open to consuming alcohol :tongue:

Oooh when is your prom? I have the sixth form one end of June :smile: At my Y11 prom some of the teachers got a bit drunk... was very funny to watch them dancing :lol:

Spoiler

Spoiler

I have never been expected to, but will do if I feel like it (though not excessively) When you're at uni I'm sure you will be a little more open to consuming alcohol :tongue:

Oooh when is your prom? I have the sixth form one end of June :smile: At my Y11 prom some of the teachers got a bit drunk... was very funny to watch them dancing :lol:

Hahaha yeah I probably will tbh :tongue:

30th June I believe. Do you know the date of yours? :smile: Hahaha yeah apparently certain teachers at my school get drunk every year. Tbh I'd just rather not witness that :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
I waaaaaaant !! Tell me right now employee :fuhrer:

Spoiler

Hmm, okay. Are you using Google Chrome? :holmes: And do you know how to add links within the text, like so?

Spoiler

Original post by Matrix123
Hahaha yeah I probably will tbh :tongue:

30th June I believe. Do you know the date of yours? :smile: Hahaha yeah apparently certain teachers at my school get drunk every year. Tbh I'd just rather not witness that :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha yeah :tongue:

Hmmm either 29th or 30th June (cant quite remember :tongue:) Its a shame when they do tbh, its very embarrassing.....

Ooooh ill have a go!
You got: Smiling Anakin. Cute.

:rofl:

:rofl: I got Smiling Anakin too :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Omg look who I got :lol:

Sassy Anakin :rofl:

Hahaha I'm going to cry from laughter soon. So are are as sassy as SassKing says :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahahaha :rofl: Omg these quizzes are too funny :tongue:

:lol:
Hahaha have a go at this (may take a while to load)

Look what I got!
Your result: You are Simon Le Bon
You're the adventurous type, someone who likes to leap before they look with the natural confidence that you can probably busk your way out of trouble using wit, charm and good humor. You're also someone who likes the finer things in life, and you're more than happy to indulge when you've got the means to do it. Why not? You've earned it. All these things do occasionally make you difficult company for people of a more cautious nature, and they can conclude that you're a little full of yourself. Luckily for you, you're too busy hanging off a cliff by your fingertips or steering your yacht into an oncoming storm to worry too much about it. In fact, you're so sure of yourself it's surprising that you even took this quiz.
Fate or what?! :tongue:

http://www.bbcamerica.com/anglophenia/2015/08/personality-quiz-which-member-of-duran-duran-are-you

That should have been you SassKing :tongue:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Hahahaha :rofl: Omg these quizzes are too funny :tongue:

Yup
I have to go for tea now (late, I know :colonhash:)
:tongue:
If I don't speak to you both, have a lovely remainder of the evening and goodnight :h:
I'll spoil you with The Jumphug too :mmm:

:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest