The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amellia123
That should have been you SassKing :tongue:

I literally knew you were going to say that :lol:
Hahaha have a go at this (may take a while to load)

Look what I got!
Your result: You are Simon Le Bon
You're the adventurous type, someone who likes to leap before they look with the natural confidence that you can probably busk your way out of trouble using wit, charm and good humor. You're also someone who likes the finer things in life, and you're more than happy to indulge when you've got the means to do it. Why not? You've earned it. All these things do occasionally make you difficult company for people of a more cautious nature, and they can conclude that you're a little full of yourself. Luckily for you, you're too busy hanging off a cliff by your fingertips or steering your yacht into an oncoming storm to worry too much about it. In fact, you're so sure of yourself it's surprising that you even took this quiz.
Fate or what?! :tongue:

http://www.bbcamerica.com/anglophenia/2015/08/personality-quiz-which-member-of-duran-duran-are-you

:rofl: :lol:
Original post by Matrix123
Yup
I have to go for tea now (late, I know :colonhash:)
:tongue:
If I don't speak to you both, have a lovely remainder of the evening and goodnight :h:
I'll spoil you with The Jumphug too :mmm:

:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awww tea at this hour? you must be starving!!! You too Matrix! Hopefully catch you tomorrow! :hugs: :jumphug:
Original post by SassKing13
I literally knew you were going to say that :lol:

Teeheee :teehee: I had too say it at some point :tongue:

:rofl: :lol:

Go on then, have a go - I'm amused at to who you will get! :lol:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Hydeman
Hmm, okay. Are you using Google Chrome? :holmes: And do you know how to add links within the text, like so?

Spoiler

Nope I use safari. And I don't know how to do that lol

Spoiler

Its okay :smile: further maths is so difficult, I think a B is fantastic!

There is still plenty of time till the real exams, so should be easy for you to pull that up! :hugs:

Heres the question :tongue:
I've probs got it wrong ill try to do the next part soon :tongue:
IM SO SORRY AMELLIA SENPAI :frown:

IMG_0027.jpg
Teeheee :teehee: I had too say it at some point :tongue:

Go on then, have a go - I'm amused at to who you will get! :lol:

Your result: You are Roger Taylor

You're a different breed from most people. They're always pushing themselves forward and taking what they can get from life, but you're someone that is relatively happy with simple pleasures, and your ambitions lie no further than the boundaries of your immediate life and family and community. This means you're often the person looking after more self-involved people in your life, helping them achieve their goals and aims, while taking a backseat for your own. While this is all perfectly admirable, it takes someone that really knows who they are to be happy facilitating the happiness of others. Be sure you're not nursing a mild martyr complex, because at the point at which all those bottled-up feelings come bubbling out, your immediate friends and family won't have a clue where it's all coming from.

That said, if you genuinely are as happy as you appear, count yourself very lucky.

:lol:

Weird thing is, some of this is actually accurate :tongue:
Original post by RoadtoSuccess
Heres the question :tongue:
I've probs got it wrong ill try to do the next part soon :tongue:
IM SO SORRY AMELLIA SENPAI :frown:

IMG_0027.jpg

Aww thank you so much!!! :hugs: It looks right to me... though I shall work through it again tomorrow and see what I get! Don't be sorry, I'm so grateful you had a go for me! :smile: :tongue:
I sorted my life out, and now I'm back......
Your result: You are Roger Taylor

You're a different breed from most people. They're always pushing themselves forward and taking what they can get from life, but you're someone that is relatively happy with simple pleasures, and your ambitions lie no further than the boundaries of your immediate life and family and community. This means you're often the person looking after more self-involved people in your life, helping them achieve their goals and aims, while taking a backseat for your own. While this is all perfectly admirable, it takes someone that really knows who they are to be happy facilitating the happiness of others. Be sure you're not nursing a mild martyr complex, because at the point at which all those bottled-up feelings come bubbling out, your immediate friends and family won't have a clue where it's all coming from.

That said, if you genuinely are as happy as you appear, count yourself very lucky.

Weird thing is, some of this is actually accurate :tongue:

Hahaha aww Roger Taylor was such a nice guy :tongue: :smile: from what I know about you, I would agree actually!
Aww thank you so much!!! :hugs: It looks right to me... though I shall work through it again tomorrow and see what I get! Don't be sorry, I'm so grateful you had a go for me! :smile: :tongue:

NO ITS NOT GOOD ENOUGH!
if there are any other questions you need me to do I WONT GIVE UP!
Hahaha aww Roger Taylor was such a nice guy :tongue: :smile: from what I know about you, I would agree actually!

I'm about to take this :tongue:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/perpetua/which-new-wave-band-are-you#.tvn9brP95
Original post by RoadtoSuccess
NO ITS NOT GOOD ENOUGH!
if there are any other questions you need me to do I WONT GIVE UP!

Oh okay.... I thought it was!
Hahaha okay, thank you so much!!! :biggrin:

Syke! I just did that one!

You got: Elvis Costello and The Attractions You’re very intelligent and well-read, and have an incredibly dry wit. Your natural charm is a major advantage in your love life, but your romances rarely turn out as well as you’d hope.

Even less true than the Simon one :lol:
You got: The Cure

You’re a dark and troubled soul, but you’re also a major romantic. Your feelings are almost always very intense, so you spend a lot of your time either delirious with joy or crippled by despair.

Well The Cure are cool :tongue: I want to get Echo and the Bunnymen though :rofl:
You got: The Cure

You’re a dark and troubled soul, but you’re also a major romantic. Your feelings are almost always very intense, so you spend a lot of your time either delirious with joy or crippled by despair.

Well The Cure are cool :tongue: I want to get Echo and the Bunnymen though :rofl:

Ooooh interesting! Is it true? :tongue: Are The Bunnymen even an option? :lol:

I redid the quiz :rofl:

You got: Echo and the Bunnymen

You’re something of a tortured romantic, and tend to embrace the drama in your life. You’re a very moody person, but that only just enhances your sex appeal.

Perhaps it's a little true, yeah... :redface:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Nope I use safari. And I don't know how to do that lol

Spoiler

Ugh, Apple... :grumble:

Hmm, in that case, it might be significantly harder. :redface: In Chrome, when you've visited a page a few times, the title of the page as it appears on the tab can be entered again, and it automatically identifies the link and suggests it, like so:

TSR12.png

See if that works in Apple and, if it does, then let me know and I'll tell you the next bit. (Minimum wage, remember. :puppyeyes:)

Spoiler

Latest