The Student Room Group

Why you should delete 'Nudes' in my opinion.

I have had many nudes sent to me in the past and not saved a single one.. I just think it's wrong that some males/females mostly males save nudes.

and here are my reasons:

1. If you ever fell out with the person some idiots post them online.

2. Your phone is not 100% safe therefore someone such as a repair company can view your images if your phone got broke. Same with a laptop company.

3.If the image(s) got leaked the girl/boy could do something stupid such as suicide.

The list could go on forever but I am so against this because I have family in the Cyber Crime section of the Police. In which they tell me 1 picture such as a nude image could destroy a persons life forever, even yours.

Little rant over. Moral of the story I don't think it's right if a male saves a nude unless there in a secure relationship and if it did end then the person should delete them.

Scroll to see replies

Or just don't put your face in the picture?

Amateur 💅
Original post by IFoundWonderland

Amateur 💅

Hahahaha xDDD
Reply 3
I have genitals and I'm sure everyone, both stranger and familiar, are aware of that, so what negative consequences could be derived from this fact? I'll even post some nudes here if the mods allow it.
Reply 4
Hell no, they sent it to me it's mine now
I find nudes boring. There is something about the colour beige that becomes underwhelming over time.
Original post by RobML
I have genitals and I'm sure everyone, both stranger and familiar, are aware of that, so what negative consequences could be derived from this fact? I'll even post some nudes here if the mods allow it.

Very disturbing mental image of your pubic hair styled into a hispster moustache
Original post by Tailored Suit
I keep nudes to reminisce about past relationships and remind myself of what their genitals look like. I don't send them to anyone or leak them, that's just dickish (pun intended).

Is that Derek Theler as your avatar?
Original post by Tailored Suit
Yeah.

He's hot. I watch Baby Daddy and I recognised him.
Where's the fun in deleting them? :sexface:
Who would be stupid enough to send a full body photo incl. face anyway?
Reply 11
Original post by Valyrian

i wonder
Reply 12
high key brag thread
Original post by K.C
i wonder

I know you would x

Amateur 💅

This is where you are wrong. People can identify the person by the background, bedroom, curtains etc.

So no 'not showing your face' is still stupid.

Amateur 💅
yeh must be mad craic at parties.
Original post by RobML

Hahahah :rofl: :rofl:
Reply 17
trust no one

not even urself
Original post by urbanlocations
I have had many nudes sent to me in the past and not saved a single one.. I just think it's wrong that some males/females mostly males save nudes.

and here are my reasons:

1. If you ever fell out with the person some idiots post them online.

2. Your phone is not 100% safe therefore someone such as a repair company can view your images if your phone got broke. Same with a laptop company.

3.If the image(s) got leaked the girl/boy could do something stupid such as suicide.

The list could go on forever but I am so against this because I have family in the Cyber Crime section of the Police. In which they tell me 1 picture such as a nude image could destroy a persons life forever, even yours.

Little rant over. Moral of the story I don't think it's right if a male saves a nude unless there in a secure relationship and if it did end then the person should delete them.

I don't have nudes...

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Valyrian

Hmm some people trust me :L

Quick Reply

Latest