The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SassKing13
I redid the quiz :rofl:

You got: Echo and the Bunnymen

You’re something of a tortured romantic, and tend to embrace the drama in your life. You’re a very moody person, but that only just enhances your sex appeal.

:lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:: does it now?

Hmm that one is... interesting...
Perhaps it's a little true, yeah... :redface:

Oh right I see :redface:, in all honestly that one actually quite suits my sister..... yeah..... ill shut up now
Original post by Amellia123
:rofl::rofl::rofl:: does it now?

Hmm that one is... interesting...

Oh right I see :redface:, in all honestly that one actually quite suits my sister..... yeah..... ill shut up now

:rofl:

I am quite a sensitive person, and I guess I'm mysterious in some ways :lol: (I'd like to be thought of as mysterious actually :rofl:).

:rofl: :rofl:

You got: Janet Jackson, “Miss You Much”

You’re fun and flirty, and pretty much everyone has a crush on you. But be careful who you fall for!
Original post by Hydeman
Ugh, Apple... :grumble:

Hmm, in that case, it might be significantly harder. :redface: In Chrome, when you've visited a page a few times, the title of the page as it appears on the tab can be entered again, and it automatically identifies the link and suggests it, like so:

TSR12.png

See if that works in Apple and, if it does, then let me know and I'll tell you the next bit. (Minimum wage, remember. :puppyeyes:)

Spoiler

It does work indeed
Don't worry about your salary :yep: :colone:

Spoiler

@FrenchUnicorn are you going to create a "just talk to me 2.0" when this thread reaches 500 pages?
:rofl:

I am quite a sensitive person, and I guess I'm mysterious in some ways :lol: (I'd like to be thought of as mysterious actually :rofl:).

Hahaha sorry I was just joking about the bolded text part :lol:

That's pretty cool actually, the idea of being mysterious seems quite enigmatic in a way.... Gosh I am quite different to be honest, I don't tend to display emotions very often (well in real life anyways :lol:)
:rofl: :rofl:

You got: Janet Jackson, “Miss You Much”

You’re fun and flirty, and pretty much everyone has a crush on you. But be careful who you fall for!

Hahahaha :rofl: Oooh fun and flirty..... SassKing i was unaware of this trate! why did I have to get the gay one, I mean I love George Michael and all (maybe its a 'sign' :lol:)
Hahaha sorry I was just joking about the bolded text part :lol:

That's pretty cool actually, the idea of being mysterious seems quite enigmatic in a way.... Gosh I am quite different to be honest, I don't tend to display emotions very often (well in real life anyways :lol:)

Oh no, I wouldn't complain about having a lot of sex appeal :rofl: but anyway :tongue:

Ah I see. I'm also quite a reflective person :smile:
For those who wanted to see how I look ^_^
I'm a demon ik :colone:
@Rhythmical
@Amellia123
@Noara
@fatima1998
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
It does work indeed
Don't worry about your salary :yep: :colone:

Spoiler

Okay, then. Next, you take the number only from the link, like so:

TSR13.png

Copy/cut the numbers (not including the = sign that I haven't managed to exclude from the circle) and then type this:

[user=*copied number*]*what you want it to say (e.g. FrenchFries)*[/user]

(Don't underline or bold anything. I've done that so it doesn't try to convert it into a tag.)

Spoiler

Original post by RoadtoSuccess
For those who wanted to see how I look ^_^
I'm a demon ik :colone:
@Rhythmical
@Amellia123
@Noara
@fatima1998

Omg your not that bad looking.
Original post by Rhythmical
Omg your not that bad looking.

Idk if that's sarcasm or if thats an insult can't ever tell with u anymore -_-
Idk if that's sarcasm or if thats an insult can't ever tell with u anymore -_-

No I generally mean it.
Awww tea at this hour? you must be starving!!! You too Matrix! Hopefully catch you tomorrow! :hugs: :jumphug:

Yup hahaha I get forced to eat food :frown: I wasn't too hungry actually :biggrin: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
No I generally mean it.

So i'm cute :wink:
I'm told that a lot but idk dont really see it
So i'm cute :wink:
I'm told that a lot but idk dont really see it

I do. I don't think you're ugly, far from it. It is sad that we don't know each other in real life.

Noooooooo way! :eek:

You got: Duran Duran, "Hungry like the Wolf"
You love to party, but maybe a little toooooooooo much. Be careful out there, OK?

Fantastic song, but so not me :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
I do. I don't think you're ugly, far from it. It is sad that we don't know each other in real life.

Why thank you ^_^
And same I really want a friend that is a girl to walk with to school and talk to, my school is full of boys sigh and the girls are all weirdos who just ugh I DONT WANT TO INTO IT! you should give me your phone number and we can then meet up one day ^_-
Dw im a real human person! Not one of those disgusting Dating Coaches!
You got: The Cure

You’re a dark and troubled soul, but you’re also a major romantic. Your feelings are almost always very intense, so you spend a lot of your time either delirious with joy or crippled by despair.

Well The Cure are cool :tongue: I want to get Echo and the Bunnymen though :rofl:

I got The Cure too :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest