The Student Room Group

Very confused about a guy???? Help :(

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
It is a yes.. I keep complementing Him and asking him about his life to show I'm interested in him

Ok. Now, observe how well he answers your questions. He's interested if he will give an open-ended answer which means, he likes to prolong the conversation. Good luck to your lovelife. LOL
I'm not sure I think maybe he's shy? I'm so interested him but not shown as many signs as I could as when I'm around him I get so nervous cause I like him so much!! Well he came late to school and he usually sits near me in a particular classroom but his friend came sooner so stole his seat, and he looked a bit annoyed when he came in.. But then he kept stretching his legs and feet out towards me. But later I gave hi that sheet ^^ and we like touched hands and gazed lol, but then he told me he was going home to do work, but then I saw him still in school working elsewhere so I dont know why he didn't work in the classroom with me and 2 other boys from our class. Maybe he wanted to get more work done? I changed my picture on social media today and I really hope he likes it, as I keep liking his...

What happen today? Did you try intimating a bit of conversation because I think he will be happy if you do so because it seems like he has feelings for you, so atleast there is something to work on.. I think it will so nice for you to actually make something of this because it seems like you will be good together..
Original post by lostandfound86
Ok. Now, observe how well he answers your questions. He's interested if he will give an open-ended answer which means, he likes to prolong the conversation. Good luck to your lovelife. LOL

It depends what we're talking about but I get the vibe that basically we're both so nervous that we don't know what to say :frown: thank you
What happen today? Did you try intimating a bit of conversation because I think he will be happy if you do so because it seems like he has feelings for you, so atleast there is something to work on.. I think it will so nice for you to actually make something of this because it seems like you will be good together..

Nothing as he wasn't in school.. I really like him so much, so I will try but I can't think what to say around him as I get so nervous.. And sometimes I feel upset cause I think he wanted to talk to me he would, but then he probably thinks that about me. I was thinking about asking him for a lift in his car on Friday but I don't know if he'll say yes or if it's a weird idea. I can't stop thinking about him :frown: I don't want him to think I don't like him because I do! I'm just so nervous!

Do you think I should ask him for a car lift? idk if its a bit too far atm or what? I didn't see him today but will see him today. But I just wish I had the chance to talk to him alone, without his friends or other people being there..
I have a friend like this, he's kinda weird and sometimes like a scared deer. He'll only talk to me when he approaches me and he likes to take my stuff for reasons unknown.
Point is boys are weird and find it difficult to make friends. Let him do what he is doing and be friendly- don't jump to bf/gf conclusions because this doesn't seem like that
It depends what we're talking about but I get the vibe that basically we're both so nervous that we don't know what to say :frown: thank you

Well, then, no doubt, you're in the stage of deepening your current relationship. :biggrin:
Original post by Steampunk_Turtle
I have a friend like this, he's kinda weird and sometimes like a scared deer. He'll only talk to me when he approaches me and he likes to take my stuff for reasons unknown.
Point is boys are weird and find it difficult to make friends. Let him do what he is doing and be friendly- don't jump to bf/gf conclusions because this doesn't seem like that

I see what you mean, they are extremely confusing. But then I don't understand why he sat with just me instead of 2 of his best friends the other day? :/
Original post by lostandfound86
Well, then, no doubt, you're in the stage of deepening your current relationship. :biggrin:

I hope so :smile: I just hope he doesn't think I'm not into him, because I really am! It's just I get nervous and can't think of what to say to him :frown:
Literally can't stop thinking about him!! think he's told his friends something..
Literally can't stop thinking about him!! think he's told his friends somethinug..

How do you know he told his friends something?
You should try talking to him on social media or in person first so it's no weirdness
GIRL HE DEFINITELY LIKES YOU! I know what you mean when you say it's kinda complicated for you both. You probably want him to ask you out right? I mean it's mostly guys that ask girls out right?? Only way to find out whether he really really likes you is to make him jealous...

Posted from TSR Mobile
How do you know he told his friends something?
You should try talking to him on social media or in person first so it's no weirdness

Well I don't know that he has, but today some of his friends walked past me and were going to sit down behind me but then they walked off and went elsewhere. 15 mins later his friends, came back with him.. as if they may have told him i was there..

I spoke to some of his friends and him, but he's so attractive that i get so nervous and just freeze up and its like i forget what to say! He also seems shy around me in comparison to when he's just with his friends or other girls. But I think we would be good together!!
Original post by Halzy1234
GIRL HE DEFINITELY LIKES YOU! I know what you mean when you say it's kinda complicated for you both. You probably want him to ask you out right? I mean it's mostly guys that ask girls out right?? Only way to find out whether he really really likes you is to make him jealous...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I like him so much!! Yes! I want him to ask me out, or just ask me to like the cinema or to get a coffee or go into town, anything! Ive tried talking to him on social media ages ago but it didnt work, but maybe he didnt like me back then? I want to message him so bad but don't know what to say, and Im confused as to why he hasn't messaged me.

Thats a good point but i think it would upset him if he saw me flirting with someone ( i dont want to anyway as i like him too much). He seems to hate all the guys i have classes with or guys that talk to me a lot.. so i guess hes kinda Jealous of them?
There's this guy who has shown me strange signs for almost a year now. In September he kept sitting with me (just me and him) in all my free periods, but at first not talking ( shy perhaps..) but then he started getting chattier with me. We then added each other on social networks, but it was always me who would like posts, and we never really spoke online. But he kept staring at me in class, gave me several car lifts, he tried to sit next to me whenever possible, staring at me during every class, and lingering around in the room to walk out with just me down the corridor. And then one day I thought he had doodled his name on my folder but I'm still unsure about that. He would compliment me too in front of everyone and say to the teacher that I'm really clever, or a really nice person. One day he wanted to share a book with me, rather than just use his own. And every lunchtime he all of a sudden seemed to be wherever I was, and started listening to the same music as me, possibly on purpose.

Then we had a strange time in January where we kinda stopped talking, we stopped sitting together, and everything sorta faded out, for no valid reason. He then wrote on some paper one day "what's going on??" ( not to me personally he just wrote it)

But recently he's starting talking to me again, and keeps looking at me. He's been asking me strange questions like homework questions/ answers that he had in front of him but "just wanted to double check with me.." He also asked me which building we were in for next period, when he had already put his bag in there, so he already knew the answer to the question. I really don't know what to do anymore or what to think? I thought we had something and then I gave up, but now I'm beginning to wonder if he still likes me..Anyone suggest anything??

why r u begging, chatting bs, what u said i bet is 100% made up from ur little empty brain, grow a pair and act like a civilized person not an idiot, i constantly see people like u on tsr just begging, chatting nonsense looking for attention like a sad girl, the net would be a better place without u.
Original post by OneandOnly123
why r u begging, chatting bs, what u said i bet is 100% made up from ur little empty brain, grow a pair and act like a civilized person not an idiot, i constantly see people like u on tsr just begging, chatting nonsense looking for attention like a sad girl, the net would be a better place without u.

Well sorry but if you can't say anything useful or nice then just don't bother.
Well sorry but if you can't say anything useful or nice then just don't bother.

nah i will bother, i hv had enough from ppl lurking about on tsr, begging for attention, this web is for study and revision not for discussing ur fake sad story that nobody cares about.
nah i will bother, i hv had enough from ppl lurking about on tsr, begging for attention, this web is for study and revision not for discussing ur fake sad story that nobody cares about.

122 replies, i think enough people do. Stop looking for arguments if you arent here to give advice then leave. why is there a section on TSR called " relationships, life and style? then??
122 replies, i think enough people do. Stop looking for arguments if you arent here to give advice then leave. why is there a section on TSR called " relationships, life and style? then??

sh*t never seen that b4, maybe it for fake ppl like you to make fake stories about and look for attention because u cant get it anywhere else. allow this hype im out do whatever u wish but im just tryna advice u that jus coz someone replies to u on the net doesnt mean they care, it could be ppl trolling you lool, done the hype btw out,
sh*t never seen that b4, maybe it for fake ppl like you to make fake stories about and look for attention because u cant get it anywhere else. allow this hype im out do whatever u wish but im just tryna advice u that jus coz someone replies to u on the net doesnt mean they care, it could be ppl trolling you lool, done the hype btw out,

haha lol bye.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending