The Student Room Group

If you were to disappear, what would the reaction be from...

your family and friends?

Would they be upset? worried? etc. or would they just not really care so much? :h:

Scroll to see replies

Maybe you should ask them this question.
This is the problem with the Christian idea of the rapture. What kind of God would so cruelly take away people from their loved ones, leaving them with no idea of where they went?
Reply 3
this is thriller!!
@darkred would think that I probably just went to Albuquerque to flee the strong arm of the law.
I'd properly end up in the news the next morning lol.
I remember once, I was a bit younger though- I came back late from school after doing revision at our school library and as I reached home noticed my mother had already called the police in the fear of me being kidnapped :tongue: I was just like aww mama. I'm ok. But later she told me off, saying how I should have called or messaged her so she knew not to worry which is true.
Probably 'thank god he's gone' :tongue:
I am literally invisible at my Sixth Form. No one would even notice my absence.
iEthan

QFA

I'm glad you're enjoying my return :tongue:
Original post by toronto353
I'm glad you're enjoying my return :tongue:

Very much so!!! :lol: Good to see you around these parts :five:
Original post by iEthan
Very much so!!! :lol: Good to see you around these parts :five:

I quite enjoy it round here - good conversation and company, trolls to take down, what more could I ask for?
Original post by toronto353
I quite enjoy it round here - good conversation and company, trolls to take down, what more could I ask for?

It's an all-you-can-eat buffet! It never stops :kungfu: make yourself comfortable, pull up a chair!
Reply 12
theyd be sad but i trust em to get over it

passive af
Original post by iEthan
It's an all-you-can-eat buffet! It never stops :kungfu: make yourself comfortable, pull up a chair!

It's positively teeming with fresh meat; thank goodness I'm not a vegetarian (nothing against vegetarianism I should add)
Hahaha, no idea. Probably wouldn't realise for a good long time.
My mum, sister and especially my brother would be devastated. I'm sure my dad would get over it. Everybody else wouldn't care I imagine.
full on panic mode from friends and family. heart break i know for sure
Original post by DeadEnd_96
I am literally invisible at my Sixth Form. No one would even notice my absence.

I feel pretty invisible at uni and life, in general too :redface: so same!

Original post by zanner
theyd be sad but i trust em to get over it

passive af

Original post by mobbsy91
Hahaha, no idea. Probably wouldn't realise for a good long time.

Samee

Original post by Lord Samosa
My mum, sister and especially my brother would be devastated. I'm sure my dad would get over it. Everybody else wouldn't care I imagine.

Same with some of my family too, especially my youngest brother. I believe that the majority of people wouldn't care though.

I'm sorry you guys feel this way though :frown:
Original post by cupcakes87
full on panic mode from friends and family. heart break i know for sure

Definitely this, if my family don't hear from me for a day they start panicking.
Reply 19
I sometimes disappear for weeks so they would wait until I came back and not panic lol

Quick Reply

Latest