The Student Room Group

Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by iEthan
The same as you :cry: very bored and unable to sleep owing to an unwanted nap I had earlier :sigh:

Aww... Damn! That's what happened to me... Fell asleep at 5 til 6.30... Now I'm wide awake...

How are you feeling though? Better? :h:
Original post by ZuluK
Aww... Damn! That's what happened to me... Fell asleep at 5 til 6.30... Now I'm wide awake...

How are you feeling though? Better? :h:

Naps always leave me feeling disorientated and groggy… I like to call them unplanned shutdowns because they're usually from total exhaustion :sigh:

Quite a lot better! I got some tablets from the doctor :teeth: and my tummy feels a lot better
Dont sleep, too busy doing revision for A levels :/ hewp me
Reply 383
Original post by iEthan
Naps always leave me feeling disorientated and groggy… I like to call them unplanned shutdowns because they're usually from total exhaustion :sigh:

Quite a lot better! I got some tablets from the doctor :teeth: and my tummy feels a lot better

I'm the opposite!!! I love naps! It's weird but I sleep better in my naps then normally. But the thing I hate is that it messes my sleep pattern up like today :redface:

Ooohhh.. That's good. Glad you feel better :h: how was college?
What you doing on the weekend?
Original post by ZuluK
I'm the opposite!!! I love naps! It's weird but I sleep better in my naps then normally. But the thing I hate is that it messes my sleep pattern up like today :redface:

Ooohhh.. That's good. Glad you feel better :h: how was college?
What you doing on the weekend?

I envy people who can nap properly, it's a skill I simply don't possess. Unlike you, naps weirdly stress me out! College was meh, just busy and stressful and tiring :lol: nothing really :erm: revising? :dontknow: what about you?!
Original post by iEthan
The same as you :cry: very bored and unable to sleep owing to an unwanted nap I had earlier :sigh:

I feel your pain!
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I feel your pain!

It's so annoying! :mad:
Reply 387
Original post by iEthan
I envy people who can nap properly, it's a skill I simply don't possess. Unlike you, naps weirdly stress me out! College was meh, just busy and stressful and tiring :lol: nothing really :erm: revising? :dontknow: what about you?!

:lol: naps are my Bae! Aww exam time soon? You ready for them?

Yep same! Revision :frown: exam is in 1 week and 2 days and am not prepared. And it's an oral exam. First year uni. Why did I go uni? Why? :angry:

What you studying?
Original post by ZuluK
:lol: naps are my Bae! Aww exam time soon? You ready for them?

Yep same! Revision :frown: exam is in 1 week and 2 days and am not prepared. And it's an oral exam. First year uni. Why did I go uni? Why? :angry:

What you studying?

Very soon! :cry: Not at all :lol: quite convinced I'm going to fail… :erm:

Best of luck!! :hugs:
I study… French, Spanish, English Lit and Psychology :eek:
Reply 389
Original post by iEthan
Very soon! :cry: Not at all :lol: quite convinced I'm going to fail… :erm:

Best of luck!! :hugs:
I study… French, Spanish, English Lit and Psychology :eek:

Noooo... Don't say that! I'm pretty sure you'll be fine and you're going to smash them :u:

Thank you... I just need to revise :lol:

Damn! French Spanish? 2 languages? Why? Are you torturing yourself? Why? :s-smilie:

Aw I did English Lit! Loved it! And psychology wow! How yo finding them all?
If you eat a bar of soap you will gain super powers I promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woo::yay::yikes:
There are some places I would never go with my razor :holmes:
Get away from my bath pillow! :bath:
Your love feels like a sack of sh$t!
I met a kid in a wheelchair the other day and told him to stand up and let me have a go in his wheelchair, he wouldn't so I stuck my socks in his mouth and now I'm being done for assault...
Just went upstairs to my bed to hibernate but was :shot: when I saw that my cat 'Felix'
just took a big dump on the bed. :mad2: Lucky he isn't anywhere around otherwise its :call: :rip:
for him.
Reply 396
Original post by John55
I met a kid in a wheelchair the other day and told him to stand up and let me have a go in his wheelchair, he wouldn't so I stuck my socks in his mouth and now I'm being done for assault...

:rofl: omg just died :lol:

Original post by XxKingSniprxX
Just went upstairs to my bed to hibernate but was :shot: when I saw that my cat 'Felix'
just took a big dump on the bed. :mad2: Lucky he isn't anywhere around otherwise its :call: :rip:
for him.

Damn!!! That's rough. Gotta laugh though :lol:

Aww the name felix is so cute :h:
it's Saturdays were my nocturnals at
Wake up every 3 hours.

That feeling.

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can't sleep !

Quick Reply

Latest