The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SassKing13
I redid the quiz :lol:

You got: Echo and the Bunnymen

You’re something of a tortured romantic, and tend to embrace the drama in your life. You’re a very moody person, but that only just enhances your sex appeal.

Hahaha ooooh yay! You got what you wanted! :h: :jive::jive::jive:

Even Rowing boat Jim is happy for you:

[scroll]:jive:[/scroll]

:rofl:

Oh wow, quite the description there! How closely to your actual personality would you say that is?

I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight KSKC:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh no, I wouldn't complain about having a lot of sex appeal :rofl: but anyway :tongue:

Ah I see. I'm also quite a reflective person :smile:

Haha would anyone complain about that :rofl:

Ahh right I see, that's a pretty good trait to have! :smile:

Original post by RoadtoSuccess
For those who wanted to see how I look ^_^
I'm a demon ik :colone:
@Rhythmical
@Amellia123
@Noara
@fatima1998

Lol you don't look like a demon :tongue: you look clever though!
Original post by Matrix123
Yup hahaha I get forced to eat food :frown: I wasn't too hungry actually :biggrin: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww no!!! Haha I know the feeling actually :hugs:

Noooooooo way! :eek:

You got: Duran Duran, "Hungry like the Wolf"
You love to party, but maybe a little toooooooooo much. Be careful out there, OK?

Fantastic song, but so not me :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile

OMG Matrix!! I wanted to get Duran Duran!! Lol oh well :tongue: is anyone on TSR a party animal?!
Hiiiii, I hope everyone is well :hugs: Sorry to post so early in the morning but this may be my last TSR post for a while now (and sorry for stealing your thread for this Frenchie!)

In short, last night I was on TSR and my sister came into my room and saw what I was. She then went up to my dad telling him I was on 'some chat site with strangers' to which, he completely hit the roof. I didn't think he would have minded me using this site seeing as its pretty harmless, but it seems to be something that I am not allowed to do (even though I am 18). I cant really afford to fall out with my parents at this stage, so I think it best that I leave the forum for the foreseeable future. Not only this, but exam season is coming up really soon, so I need to focus on that!
I also wanted to take this as an opportunity to thank everyone who has made me feel so welcome, whether I have spoken to you just briefly or everyday (and you guys on the WhatsApp thread!) as its been fun to be part of the community. I feel sad letting some of you go as I think I have become really good friends with quite a few of you :smile:

Okay I'll rein it in now - don't want to be accused of hogging the thread/pouring my heart out etc :lol: But thank you all, and I hope you understand. Hopefully our paths shall cross again in the future

Yours kindly, as always,

Amellia xx

@Matrix123 @CleverSquirrel @SassKing13 @RoadtoSuccess @stefano865 @z33 @FrenchUnicorn @Rhythmical @fatima1998 @FireFreezer77 @Andy98 @iEthan @alishba-rosex @homeland.lsw @Hamoody @Zargabaath @Boss_Rhythm @Hodor_van_Groot @ForestShadow @||TheUnknown|| @Warren21 @ravioliyears
Original post by Amellia123
Hiiiii, I hope everyone is well :hugs: Sorry to post so early in the morning but this may be my last TSR post for a while now (and sorry for stealing your thread for this Frenchie!)

In short, last night I was on TSR and my sister came into my room and saw what I was. She then went up to my dad telling him I was on 'some chat site with strangers' to which, he completely hit the roof. I didn't think he would have minded me using this site seeing as its pretty harmless, but it seems to be something that I am not allowed to do (even though I am 18). I cant really afford to fall out with my parents at this stage, so I think it best that I leave the forum for the foreseeable future. Not only this, but exam season is coming up really soon, so I need to focus on that!
I also wanted to take this as an opportunity to thank everyone who has made me feel so welcome, whether I have spoken to you just briefly or everyday (and you guys on the WhatsApp thread!) as its been fun to be part of the community. I feel sad letting some of you go as I think I have become really good friends with quite a few of you :smile:

Okay I'll rein it in now - don't want to be accused of hogging the thread/pouring my heart out etc :lol: But thank you all, and I hope you understand. Hopefully our paths shall cross again in the future

Yours kindly, as always,

Amellia xx

@Matrix123 @CleverSquirrel @SassKing13 @RoadtoSuccess @stefano865 @z33 @FrenchUnicorn @Rhythmical @fatima1998 @FireFreezer77 @Andy98 @iEthan @alishba-rosex @homeland.lsw @Hamoody @Zargabaath @Boss_Rhythm @Hodor_van_Groot @ForestShadow @||TheUnknown|| @Warren21 @ravioliyears

Good luck, lovely. Haven't spoken to you much but you're such a lovely person. You seem to have such a beautiful personality. Good luck with exams, love ya loads. :lovehug:
Good good :h: In what way did it feel like a dream? Cool :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Meh, dunno it went mad fast :biggrin:

Yours kindly, as always,

Amellia xx

Amellia.... Get out of TSR and start revising!! :biggrin: You have your exams ahead and you dare touch anything but your revision? Did not expect that from the Queen Buffting of TSR.

Spoiler

Anyways, I think this is the perfect opportunity for me to become less active on TSR as well! :biggrin: Doesn't make me happy, TSR is evil... :angry:
Live the rest of your life with ease and stay happy (unlike me) :ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee::jive::jive::jive::jive::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::kissing2::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::danceboy::sadpanda::sadpanda::sadpanda::sadpanda::sadpanda::sadpanda::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::shakehand::shakehand::shakehand::shakehand::shakehand:

Yours kindly, as always,

Amellia xx

Owh, we're gonna miss you terribly on here Amellia :cry2:
Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllll, I wish you the best of luck with your studies. And make sure you smash those exams yeah? :yep:
I believe taking a break from TSR is gonna be valuable, in that it'll allow you to keep on track with your revision and stuff.
Good luck Amellia!!! :jumphug:

Yours kindly, as always,

Amellia xx

Aww. We're gonna miss you, Amellia. :cry2:

Hodor understands and would like to extend his best wishes to his Amellia! :hugs: You're an amazing person. :yep: And when Hodor said Amellia was his idol and would fangirl so hard if he met you, he meant it. Hodor loves you 5 ever! :h:

Stay fabulous. Nail your exams. And don't forget to breathe! C:

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)

Yours kindly, as always,

Amellia xx

Awwwwwwwww nooooooooooo! :cry2:
I'm glad you're well, I am too :hugs: Don't worry, as you will know, I'm glad you posted it so early.

Spoiler

Gooooossssshhhhhh, Little Amellia :colonhash:
(We always knew she was plotting some evil plan, didn't we? :mmm:)

Awww it's a shame your dad reacted in such a way. I understand though because my parents would probably do the same. :redface: I really hope that doesn't affect your driving lessons. :smile:
This is a great idea, even though you will be missed greatly. :yep: It's always good to have that extra bit of time for revision (you did say you needed it for maths :tongue:). But really, it's great you're actually going to do this. Good luck with your exams if we don't manage to speak at some point before! I'm sure you'll do well. :top:

Awww we should be the ones thanking you tbh. And for that I bestow you with The Jumphug:

:jumphug:
Indeed our paths shall cross at some point :biggrin:

Because of the tragedy of seeing you have to go for a while, Rowing boat Jim has woken up just to say goodbye:

Spoiler

:jive::jive::jive:
:jive::jive:
:jive:

P.S. :ahee: (Don't forget to keep track of Ahee's progress in golf) :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Aww no!!! Haha I know the feeling actually :hugs:

OMG Matrix!! I wanted to get Duran Duran!! Lol oh well :tongue: is anyone on TSR a party animal?!

Hahaha yeah I guess I just have to try to get used to it:dontknow::ahee::hugs:

I know you did and I was so shocked when I got it :rofl: That's why I posted the picture with the comments :wink: Haha I doubt it :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm glad you're well, I am too :hugs: Don't worry, as you will know, I'm glad you posted it so early.

Spoiler

Awww it's a shame your dad reacted in such a way. I understand though because my parents would probably do the same. :redface: I really hope that doesn't affect your driving lessons. :smile:
This is a great idea, even though you will be missed greatly. :yep: It's always good to have that extra bit of time for revision (you did say you needed it for maths :tongue:). But really, it's great you're actually going to do this. Good luck with your exams if we don't manage to speak at some point before! I'm sure you'll do well. :top:

Awww we should be the ones thanking you tbh. And for that I bestow you with The Jumphug:

Because of the tragedy of seeing you have to go for a while, Rowing boat Jim has woken up just to say goodbye:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

I PMd Amellia my reply about this. I don't even know if she'll see it, I hope so :tongue: :smile:

Gosh Little Amellia indeed... That's so annoying...

Still, Amellia's reasons for leaving are understandable :smile:
I PMd Amellia my reply about this. I don't even know if she'll see it, I hope so :tongue: :smile:

Gosh Little Amellia indeed... That's so annoying...

Still, Amellia's reasons for leaving are understandable :smile:

Ohh I see. Yeah, I hope she sees it too too :h:

Hmmm:unimpressed: :tongue:

Indeed they are :yep:

Gotta go to town yet again. Dunno if it's worth trying to find the downfall of Naughty anymore though :rofl:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Ohh I see. Yeah, I hope she sees it too too :h:

Hmmm:unimpressed: :tongue:

Indeed they are :yep:

Gotta go to town yet again. Dunno if it's worth trying to find the downfall of Naughty anymore though :rofl:
Posted from TSR Mobile

That angry face is such a funny emoticon :rofl:

Okay, talk to you later! :smile: :hugs:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Funny how we were talking about 'Little Matrix' and her talking to 'random people' on the internet yesterday. Laif iz streinj.
(edited 8 years ago)

Yours kindly, as always,

Amellia xx

:colonhash:

Fine, leave. See how I care:getmecoat:

I would've honestly ignored them, in fact I did when they threw the same hissy fit

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RoadtoSuccess
For those who wanted to see how I look ^_^
I'm a demon ik :colone:
@Rhythmical
@Amellia123
@Noara
@fatima1998

:love:

Yours kindly, as always,

Amellia xx

:sad: i defo understand that feeling where your siblings tell something to your parents and the truth is way different :cry2:
but for exams - you did the right thing :yep:
i am either posting less or not coming on TSR
i'll miss my badminton champion :heart:

Yours kindly, as always,

Amellia xx

Aww Amelia I'm going to miss you :frown: we have bonded so well but I understand why you have to go and now is the perfect time go and revise and smash the exams and make us proud! Wish you all the best and I know we will speak soon, someday.

Yours kindly, as always,

Amellia xx

Aww, I'm gonna miss you Amelia!:frown: you've been a great friend, and I wish you the best of luck for the exams :jumphug:
Original post by Rhythmical
I knew it, that is why you've been ignoring me. It is a shame as I missed you.. You probably wish you saw my picture on the post a picture thread now as my picture is buried deeply.

how ;-; why would i want to see your picture ;-;
And yea ig so.. and really you did?

Latest