The Student Room Group

gcse past papers

hi
does anyone know a website which provides past papers for every subject and board?
thank you
The Edexcel website allows you to look at past papers but oone site I'm fond of is CorbettMaths when it comes to maths revision. They have videos and papers that are solely grouped into topics. In general, just google edexcel past papers.
Reply 2
Original post by AljadePalaran
The Edexcel website allows you to look at past papers but oone site I'm fond of is CorbettMaths when it comes to maths revision. They have videos and papers that are solely grouped into topics. In general, just google edexcel past papers.

thank you was looking for a maths website like that
im in year 10 and really scared for mocks and next year
If you give me some subjects and exam boards I'll link you to the past papers
Reply 4
There's always get revising. Which basically has everything you'll ever need in the way of past papers. x :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Chellerta
If you give me some subjects and exam boards I'll link you to the past papers

some websites dont give that many
im doing german,new english, geography aqa
triple science,maths, arabic,music edexcel
re ocr
are there any other useful ways to revise
Original post by rosepower
thank you was looking for a maths website like that
im in year 10 and really scared for mocks and next year

There is no need to worry.. It will be just fine.. Don't stress yourself too much this early.. I am in the height of year 11 and I have my actual GCSEs in 4 weeks.. This is the time to stress out and revise hard.. #GameIsStrong
Reply 7
There is no need to worry.. It will be just fine.. Don't stress yourself too much this early.. I am in the height of year 11 and I have my actual GCSEs in 4 weeks.. This is the time to stress out and revise hard.. #GameIsStrong

good luck and thank you for the reassurance
Original post by rosepower
good luck and thank you for the reassurance

You're welcome.. Anything I can do to help, just ask...
Reply 9
You're welcome.. Anything I can do to help, just ask...

thank you

Quick Reply

Latest