The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheGreatImposter
You are being the biggest hypocrite right now...

Im not.. If you'd seen where I wrote this before I said it's exactly the same for me, people hear my number and are put off, and it's the same if I hear theirs. I'm not saying guys can sleep around but if a girl does it it's disgusting. I said that's most people's reasoning behind why they don't want a girl with a high number. I'd trade mine if I could but I can't 😂
Original post by Smack
I don't think that guys generally are all that bothered. A lot of guys would love to be the type that can sleep around themselves. Some are bothered, but they're more likely to be the ones who find it more difficult or are unable to obtain casual partners, and it's likely out of spite.

You're talking ******** mate.
The more intelligent men do not do that regardless of their attractiveness.
It shows they have higher impulse control.
I myself have been told I'm attractive, yet i do not respect women who sleep around.
The majority of men are actually like this, only the beta males do this as known as **** boys.
Alpha males do not need to prove anything to anyone.
Original post by Darien91
Im not.. If you'd seen where I wrote this before I said it's exactly the same for me, people hear my number and are put off, and it's the same if I hear theirs. I'm not saying guys can sleep around but if a girl does it it's disgusting. I said that's most people's reasoning behind why they don't want a girl with a high number. I'd trade mine if I could but I can't 😂

Definition of hypocrite:
1) Someone who says they have particular moral beliefs but behaves in way that shows these are not sincere

I'm sorry but how is someone who's slept with multiple people is saying that it's disgusting for women to do the same? So you basically think you're disgusting too then?
Original post by Fenugreek
You're talking ******** mate.
The more intelligent men do not do that regardless of their attractiveness.
It shows they have higher impulse control.
I myself have been told I'm attractive, yet i do not respect women who sleep around.
The majority of men are actually like this, only the beta males do this as known as **** boys.
Alpha males do not need to prove anything to anyone.

Sounds like you're talking out of your ass.
Original post by Anonymous
Sounds like you're talking out of your ass.

no he's not
he's actually telling the truth lol especially with regards to the intelligence & impulse control

You sound silly. Please exit this thread.
Original post by alkaline.
no he's not
he's actually telling the truth lol especially with regards to the intelligence & impulse control

if he wasn't protraying himself as the "attractive" one, I would have agreed with his point.
Reply 127
Genetic factors mean that there are men for whom promiscuity can detract from someone's attractiveness significantly. It sounds like this applies to a lot of men.
Definition of hypocrite:
1) Someone who says they have particular moral beliefs but behaves in way that shows these are not sincere

I'm sorry but how is someone who's slept with multiple people is saying that it's disgusting for women to do the same? So you basically think you're disgusting too then?

Copy paste where I said it's disgusting for girls to sleep with multiple people
You sound silly. Please exit this thread.

I'll pass
Copy paste where I said it's disgusting for girls to sleep with multiple people

"I'm not saying guys can sleep around but if a girl does it it's disgusting"
if he wasn't protraying himself as the "attractive" one, I would have agreed with his point.

When you get a lot of female attention, you have to know you're atleast decent.
Im 6'1 with broad shoulders, so that has to be atleast little attractive to women.
Original post by Mayhem™
To me, it shows that the girl is easily satisfied (lack of challenge is bad) and she isn't likely to be committed.

Unattractive, shows she's not a challenge, I'd worry she'd cheat, increased risk of STD's, baggy vagina, loose, more people to compare me to in sex

I have no idea why you guys are like "oh she's not a challenge" She's no prize to be won so a "challenge" is an unsuitable descriptor. It shows that you don't view yourselves as equals, it shows how you view women. If I had a sister I would not want her dating someone like you.
"I'm not saying guys can sleep around but if a girl does it it's disgusting"

You're reading it wrong

"I'm not saying guys can sleep around but if a girl does it it's disgusting, what I'm saying is"

Is what I was getting at.
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
I have no idea why you guys are like "oh she's not a challenge" She's no prize to be won so a "challenge" is an unsuitable descriptor. It shows that you don't view yourselves as equals, it shows how you view women. If I had a sister I would not want her dating someone like you.

Boys and girls both like "the thrill of the chase"
Original post by Eternalflames
Is this even true?

It's not as drastic as they make it seem. I don't want to use raw words on here because I got a card before for saying certain words.
But she can be expanded by sex by sleeping with guys that are very thick but the thing is, that when she stops, it sort of goes back down to size (you know, vaginas are kinda elastic)

Those guys that are complaining about "baggy" vaginas are usually just small (< 6" )
Reply 136

The more people someone sleeps with the lower the their likely standards become. This means that there is a greater risk that you could be cheated on if you pursue a relationship with them, which is why kids are conditioned to think it's unattractive- and it is.
It's not as drastic as they make it seem. I don't want to use raw words on here because I got a card before for saying certain words.
But she can be expanded by sex by sleeping with guys that are very thick but the thing is, that when she stops, it sort of goes back down to size (you know, vaginas are kinda elastic)

Those guys that are complaining about "baggy" vaginas are usually just small (< 6" )

Yeah, I know. My friend is long distance with her boyfriend and she gets tight after a few months, so she bleeds like she's losing her virginity again.

Hahahahah :rofl: :rofl: (to the bit in bold)
Boys and girls both like "the thrill of the chase"

Rubbish. If I see someone and I want to sleep with them I don't want to have to chase them all over the place and constantly message them. It's either you're into me or you're not. I hate this gamification of relationships and sex people are into. It's so annoying.
Reply 139
Rubbish. If I see someone and I want to sleep with them I don't want to have to chase them all over the place and constantly message them. It's either you're into me or you're not. I hate this gamification of relationships and sex people are into. It's so annoying.

A lot of people actually like it.

Latest

Trending

Trending