The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Eternalflames
Yeah, I know. My friend is long distance with her boyfriend and she gets tight after a few months, so she bleeds like she's losing her virginity again.

Hahahahah :rofl: :rofl: (to the bit in bold)

Haha yeah you'll see them bitching soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by okey
The more people someone sleeps with the lower the their likely standards become. This means that there is a greater risk that you could be cheated on if you pursue a relationship with them, which is why kids are conditioned to think it's unattractive- and it is.

So tell me, why is it that girls like guys with experience but guys don't usually like experienced girls? Isn't that a double standard?
Don't bother me with convoluted rubbish.
Original post by okey
A lot of people actually like it.

I was talking about myself if you didn't realise.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
I have no idea why you guys are like "oh she's not a challenge" She's no prize to be won so a "challenge" is an unsuitable descriptor. It shows that you don't view yourselves as equals, it shows how you view women. If I had a sister I would not want her dating someone like you.

I don't think you see what I was trying to say, so I'll give you an example.

If you started speaking to a girl and within a week or two she was comfortable with being your girlfriend, would it not feel too easy to you?
So tell me, why is it that girls like guys with experience but guys don't usually like experienced girls? Isn't that a double standard?

Why do men have higher testosterone than women?
Why are men naturally larger than women?
Why do men have deeper voices?
Why are men taller?
Reply 145

No need to get emotional.

Firstly what you've just said doesn't hold any weight as you have no evidence that "guys with experience don't usually like experienced girls" or that "girls like guys with experience". There are too many people under this bracket to generalise in this way.

However regarding the argument that female promiscuity is unacceptable where male promiscuity is acceptable- then I would argue that it is indeed a double standard.

I hope I've answered your questions and you can see where you went wrong and can learn from your mistake.
Reply 146
I was talking about myself if you didn't realise.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Which is what makes your retort an unhelpful in this context.

I hope I've answered your questions and you can see where you went wrong and can learn from your mistake.
Okey the boss
Liked for casual relations, not someone who you are comfortable with developing stronger emotions.
Original post by Anonymous
Such a rubbish analogy. It's a poor way of backing up your argument.

Basically, you're saying that it's okay for men to go around sleeping with women and ruining their reputation because apparently their penis is the "master key" and women have a "crappy lock" because they have been drilled by many "master keys"?

Tbh, if a man is going around sleeping with multiples of women then they are in no place to judge a woman for doing the same thing with men.

We all know you are not a virgin, so GTFO with that invalid analogy.

You missed the three times before when I said it was a joke?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HotHipster
Misogyny?

Not sure.
Girls, like guys, want sex. If it's not a problem for a guy to have sex with different girls, it shouldn't be a problem for a girl to have sex with different guys. Everybody has a good time and is biologically satisfied

Is this even true?

Haha :tongue:

Only after childbirth. It's a muscle and can be toned up again with appropriate exercises.

The idea that promiscuous girls end up 'baggy' is a myth.
Hahahaha, I've slept with 45 people and I always tell guys THREE. So does every other girl I know. I guarantee most of the girls you've slept with tell you that they've had sex with: the guy they lost their virginity to, their ex and you! You're all naive thinking that the girls you've been with have only slept with a few people, I am LAUGHING
Original post by Mayhem™
I don't think you see what I was trying to say, so I'll give you an example.

If you started speaking to a girl and within a week or two she was comfortable with being your girlfriend, would it not feel too easy to you?

This thread is about having sex. Don't go off on tangents.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tengentoppa
@OP, A girl who sleeps around a lot isn't great relationship material.

Why? :redface:
Reply 155
Original post by HotHipster
Why? :redface:

Read my posts
Original post by Fenugreek
You're talking ******** mate.
The more intelligent men do not do that regardless of their attractiveness.
It shows they have higher impulse control.
I myself have been told I'm attractive, yet i do not respect women who sleep around.
The majority of men are actually like this, only the beta males do this as known as **** boys.
Alpha males do not need to prove anything to anyone.

Signed up this month. Uses terms like "beta" and "alpha". Says that other people are talking ****.
Original post by okey
No need to get emotional.

Firstly what you've just said doesn't hold any weight as you have no evidence that "guys with experience don't usually like experienced girls" or that "girls like guys with experience". There are too many people under this bracket to generalise in this way.

However regarding the argument that female promiscuity is unacceptable where male promiscuity is acceptable- then I would argue that it is indeed a double standard.

Emotions drive humans. If you believe any action you make is deride of emotions you're highly mistaken.

What you were saying was convoluted and looking at special cases.

Ask around and you'll see. Girls like guys who knows what they're doing (thats how they will put it) and guys would say they don't like guys that's been "used up". Obviously this is all general because I'm not like that.
Original post by stefano865
Haha :tongue:

Only after childbirth. It's a muscle and can be toned up again with appropriate exercises.

The idea that promiscuous girls end up 'baggy' is a myth.

Evader stefano :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is this even true?

no.

Latest

Trending

Trending